Google Pixel Buds A-Series In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Headphones - Olive
- 12 mm dynamic speaker drivers deliver high-quality audio with powerful bass and crisp highs
- Flush-to-ear design with three ear tip sizes and a stabilizer arc helps earbuds stay in place and create a gentle seal for amazing sound
- Touch controls let you answer calls, as well as play, pause and skip between tracks easily
- Beamforming mics focus on your voice, so the person that you’re talking to hears you loud and clear
- Adaptive Sound adjusts the volume on your headphones to fit your surroundings
- Water-resistant with IPX4 rating so rainy days and sweaty workouts are no problem
- Enjoy long battery life of up to 5 hours of listening time or 2.5 hours of talk time with a single charge
- Google Assistant (Google Assistant-enabled Android 6.0 or newer device required) compatibility helps play music, check the weather or just get hands-free updates
- Pair the earbuds with your Pixel or any Android device in just one tap and quickly and easily connect to iOS or any other Bluetooth 4.0+ device
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 933 reviewers who responded, 734 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good not great- November 29, 2021
Battery life isn't great limiting your listening sessions. I will get hours out of them so fine for a walk/jog/workout etc but no long flights or overnight listening. The integration with Android/Google Home/Assistant is fantastic but it does tend to give too many hints or suggestions on how to use them. Some may find it helpful I find it distracting.Sound is on par with other ear buds in their class. In all honesty I got these free so I don't mind their shortcomings. If you are all in on the Google ecosystem and the battery life isn't an issue for you then go for it! If all you care about is sound and battery life shop around.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly surprised- November 29, 2021
While I don't think the sound that they produce is the end all, be all of the buds, they do a nice job and have a good sound. I have VERY small ears and find it difficult to find ones that fit comfortably and stay put. I have had them fall out twice already, but that is the norm for me. What I do find is when they are in, they are comfortable for a longer period of time than my previous Raycons, and Bose buds. Both of those I could get about a max 90 minutes, before I would get sore ears. I have worn the Pixel buds up to 3 hours , with out ear pain.. so I'm giving them a 4.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Much improved!- June 22, 2021
The new Pixelbuds A-series are solid earbuds, and work superiorly better than last year's 2020 Pixelbuds. No connection issues, Bluetooth stability issues, or unwanted white noises. All good, thus far. App works well too. However, a EQ setting is desperately needed to improve sound / music playback quality. However, the biggest let down is the below average / disappointing audio playback quality. Oddly Pixelbuds suffer from having very low volume levels, and a very muddled / flat sound. Really needs a EQ setting within the app. As the music playback is far too flat / average sounding. Even my basic Apple earbuds sound better. Really disappointing to have such lackluster audio experience. Especially when playing music, and on my Pixel 5 phone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns