Google Pixel Buds In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Headphones - Almost Black
- In-ear headphones deliver a sound-isolating fit so you can hear your music and phone calls clearly
- Bluetooth technology provides a truly wireless experience
- 12mm dynamic drivers promise immersive, high-quality audio
- Touch controls make it easy to adjust the volume and start and stop the music
- Compatible with Google Assistant so you can control your music, send messages, and more with simple voice commands (requires a Google Assistant-enabled Android 6.0+ device, a Google Account, and an internet connection)
- Adaptive Sound automatically adjusts the volume as you go between quiet and noisy environments (requires an Android 6.0+ device)
- Rechargeable batteries are compatible with wireless charging, and provide up to 5 hours of playtime on a single charge and up to 24 hours when using the wireless charging case
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 493 reviewers who responded, 312 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Need a little work, but I like em...- March 11, 2021
They provide better sound than I've heard about in reviews. The swipe for functions works excellent. The microphone is EXTREMELY sensitive. I wish there was a battery indicator of some kind on the case itself. One indicator for the buds and one for the unit itself to identify how much charge power it has. I know Google is constantly improving it's products and listening to the consumers of those products to help make improvements. That's one of the reasons I only use their products where I can. Overall I like my buds, I am happy and satisfied with my purchase. I know I will buy them again as gifts. A couple more color choices would be cool.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'm not sure yet...- March 10, 2021
I've wanted a Pixel phone and Pixel Buds for awhile so I recently treated myself. I love the phone but I'm not sure how I feel about the Buds. I love how easy they were to pair but there are little glitches that bother me. Wireless charging doesn't seem to work well and recently I've had a problem where the Buds connect to my phone at random times, while they are in the case with the lid closed. This week I had a situation where the right bud was almost completely dead while the left was fully charged and I hadn't used them all day. Again, it's just little glitchy issues. They sound great and the Google Assistant controls are the best I've used.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Magnifique!- June 20, 2021
Love my Pixel Buds! Long battery life, great sound quality, and super portable. The case feels great to open and close and is nice to hold, wireless charging is also such a great feature for a small pair of earbuds. 100% recommendYes, I would recommend this to a friend.