Google Pixelbook Go 13.3" Chromebook - Just Black (Intel 8th Gen i5/128GB SSD/16GB RAM/Chrome OS) -Eng
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5 processor and 16GB of RAM delivers reliable performance for your everyday computing needs
- 128GB solid state drive lets you keep essential files close at hand for offline work
- 13.3-inch touchscreen display with a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 presents apps, webpages, and other content in sharp, vivid detail
- 802.11b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi keeps you connected to the web at fast speeds anywhere there’s a Wi-Fi hotspot
- Connectivity options include a USB Type-C, 2 display outputs, and a 3.5mm audio jack
- Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity allows you to wirelessly pair compatible devices, such as wireless speakers or a wireless mouse
- 12-hour battery life lets you go about your day without a charger, and a 20 minute charge can provide up to 2 hours of use
- Backlit keyboard, Hush Keys, and spacious touchpad offer quiet and accurate typing
- 8.3 million pixels and dual stereo speakers give you an amazing picture and brilliant sound
- Fanless design stays cool so that you can use it comfortably on your lap
- Weighs barely 1kg (2.2lb) and is an astonishing 13mm thin with a grippable design, making it portable and perfect for on the go
- Titan security chip and built-in anti-virus software help protect your data
- Preloaded with Chrome OS operating system, which offers built-in virus protection, automatic software updates, and easy access to your favourite Google apps such as Gmail, Google Docs, and more
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Google Pixelbook Go
- 45 W USB-C Wall Power Adaptor
- USB-C Charging Cable (2 m/6.5 ft)
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety and Warranty Information
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 23 reviewers who responded, 19 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- For the price, I can't give it more that 2 stars- April 6, 2020
I spent over $1000 on my pixelbook go and purchased the reccomended Office365 bundle with it. Turns out, office365 is not supported on ChromeOS. ChromeOS can do most of what I need but this is a deal breaker. Couple this with just other random issues like sound not working on embedded youtube videos. Now today, the device is already telling me I am almost out of space. I'm moving back to windows so I can use O365 and onedrive for the same price as my dropbox subscription. So until they work out these compatibility and support issues, it will still be windows for me.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Its a good Chromebook...- January 6, 2020
...but still a Chromebook. Look, I love them, but I always end up having to go do something on my Mac or an old Windows computer. However, it's getting closer and closer. If the Android apps worked better it would be a replacement. When I'm just in ChromeOS, it's great. I didn't mess around with Linux much but it does work well. I think the Chromebook is about 90 percent there. It's got a better keyboard than the Macbook Air, but the Macbook's screen is better and you can run macOS programs for the same money. Battery life is better on the Chromebook though.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful Machine- April 2, 2021
Love everything about the 4K display model. The feature plus more processor and RAM made this version of the Go close enough to a "Pixelbook 2" for me. I find that I actually prefer the 16:9 aspect ratio, mostly because it helps with multiple text display windows, and my workflow is "horizontal." I do software engineering with the Linux container, it's fantastic, easy to use. I also use other Chrome and Android productivity apps. These all work seamlessly. The interoperability for data between Chrome OS, Linux, Android, and the Cloud is stellar.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.