Google Pixelbook Go 13.3" Chromebook - Just Black (Intel 8th Gen i5/128GB SSD/8GB RAM/Chrome OS) -Eng
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5 processor and 8GB of RAM delivers reliable performance for your everyday computing needs
- 128GB solid state drive lets you keep essential files close at hand for offline work
- 13.3-inch touchscreen display with a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 presents apps, webpages, and other content in sharp, vivid detail
- 802.11b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi keeps you connected to the web at fast speeds anywhere there’s a Wi-Fi hotspot
- Connectivity options include a USB Type-C, 2 display outputs, and a 3.5mm audio jack
- Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity allows you to wirelessly pair compatible devices, such as wireless speakers or a wireless mouse
- 12-hour battery life lets you go about your day without a charger, and a 20 minute charge can provide up to 2 hours of use
- Backlit keyboard, Hush Keys, and spacious touchpad offer quiet and accurate typing
- 8.3 million pixels and dual stereo speakers give you an amazing picture and brilliant sound
- Fanless design stays cool so that you can use it comfortably on your lap
- Weighs barely 1kg (2.2lb) and is an astonishing 13mm thin with a grippable design, making it portable and perfect for on the go
- Titan security chip and built-in anti-virus software help protect your data
- Preloaded with Chrome OS operating system, which offers built-in virus protection, automatic software updates, and easy access to your favourite Google apps such as Gmail, Google Docs, and more
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Google Pixelbook Go
- 45 W USB-C Wall Power Adaptor
- USB-C Charging Cable (2 m/6.5 ft)
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety and Warranty Information
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 33 reviewers who responded, 28 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good product but still need improvement- November 11, 2019
Google pixelbook go is a good product to carry on and deal with some back business situation. However, I feel that the apps in google store is more like a tablet style. It is not easy to use. For example, Evernote, Some of the functions are excluded. So that it is not worth for me to spend 1000 dollars for such a function reduced laptop. For a easy carry and travel purpose, I think the performance is perfect. The black color, the touch feeling, the simple designs are at a good style. For a coding or video cutting purposes, I don’t recommend the pixelbook go.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Beautiful Machine- April 2, 2021
Love everything about the 4K display model. The feature plus more processor and RAM made this version of the Go close enough to a "Pixelbook 2" for me. I find that I actually prefer the 16:9 aspect ratio, mostly because it helps with multiple text display windows, and my workflow is "horizontal." I do software engineering with the Linux container, it's fantastic, easy to use. I also use other Chrome and Android productivity apps. These all work seamlessly. The interoperability for data between Chrome OS, Linux, Android, and the Cloud is stellar.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everyday Go To- May 10, 2021
Our family has two Pixelbook Gos and one Pixelbook. We use them for school, internet surfing, movie watching (especially with our Chromecast), and work. We take them to the lake and we are productive from anywhere when our work is stored on Google Drive. The Pixelbooks power up quickly and for that reason, they tend to become the go-to device. They are "glitch" free and just work. I originally underestimated the value of being lightweight. But the Pixelbook Go fits into a backpack so easily that it goes everywhere I do.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.