Google Pixelbook Go 13.3" Chromebook - Just Black (Intel 8th Gen i5/128GB SSD/8GB RAM/Chrome OS) -Fr
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5 processor and 8GB of RAM delivers reliable performance for your everyday computing needs
- 128GB solid state drive lets you keep essential files close at hand for offline work
- 13.3-inch touchscreen display with a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 presents apps, webpages, and other content in sharp, vivid detail
- 802.11b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi keeps you connected to the web at fast speeds anywhere there’s a Wi-Fi hotspot
- Connectivity options include a USB Type-C, 2 display outputs, and a 3.5mm audio jack
- Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity allows you to wirelessly pair compatible devices, such as wireless speakers or a wireless mouse
- 12-hour battery life lets you go about your day without a charger, and a 20 minute charge can provide up to 2 hours of use
- Backlit keyboard, Hush Keys, and spacious touchpad offer quiet and accurate typing
- 8.3 million pixels and dual stereo speakers give you an amazing picture and brilliant sound
- Fanless design stays cool so that you can use it comfortably on your lap
- Weighs barely 1kg (2.2lb) and is an astonishing 13mm thin with a grippable design, making it portable and perfect for on the go
- Titan security chip and built-in anti-virus software help protect your data
- Preloaded with Chrome OS operating system, which offers built-in virus protection, automatic software updates, and easy access to your favourite Google apps such as Gmail, Google Docs, and more
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Google Pixelbook Go
- 45 W USB-C Wall Power Adaptor
- USB-C Charging Cable (2 m/6.5 ft)
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety and Warranty Information
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 18 reviewers who responded, 16 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Most Happy With This Chromebook- December 12, 2020
BEST Chromebook I've ever had. This is my third Chromebook -- one was passed on to a family member and two that I have now used. I very much like the Chromebook features. This particular model - a Pixelbook Go by Google -- is a wonderful machine. The keyboard has a great feel, the sound quality is the best I've heard from a laptop and the form and function is superb. This is my new go-to device for everyday use. Simplicity and speed. You can get cheaper Chromebooks, but you can't find a better one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best Chromebook in the market- May 1, 2020
While the Pixelbook Go might be more expensive then other Chromebooks, the price premium is definitely explainable. It's impressively light and works well on any surfaces - the two rubber strips on the base make sure it wouldn't slide around. It's battery is extremely long lasting and I'm always surprised to see how little battery it has used whenever I check it. This is still the case after 4 months of use and I hope it will stay the same for years to come!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy to use & quick to start up- July 19, 2020
This was my first time purchasing and owning a Chromebook and I have really enjoyed it! I already owned a Google Pixel phone so that made it really easy to already be engaged within the Android atmosphere. This computer starts up extremely quickly, works well, and I have had no issues with it at all. If you are looking for a computer that is simple, reliable, and mainly used for using the internet and doing a quick few things then here is the one!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.