Google Pixelbook Go 13.3" Chromebook - Just Black (Intel 8th Gen m3/64GB SSD/8GB RAM/Chrome OS) -Eng
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 8th Gen Intel Core m3 processor and 8GB of RAM delivers reliable performance for your everyday computing needs
- 64GB solid state drive lets you keep essential files close at hand for offline work
- 13.3-inch touchscreen display with a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 presents apps, webpages, and other content in sharp, vivid detail
- 802.11b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi keeps you connected to the web at fast speeds anywhere there’s a Wi-Fi hotspot
- Connectivity options include a USB Type-C, 2 display outputs, and a 3.5mm audio jack
- Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity allows you to wirelessly pair compatible devices, such as wireless speakers or a wireless mouse
- 12-hour battery life lets you go about your day without a charger, and a 20 minute charge can provide up to 2 hours of use
- Backlit keyboard, Hush Keys, and spacious touchpad offer quiet and accurate typing
- 8.3 million pixels and dual stereo speakers give you an amazing picture and brilliant sound
- Fanless design stays cool so that you can use it comfortably on your lap
- Weighs barely 1kg (2.2lb) and is an astonishing 13mm thin with a grippable design, making it portable and perfect for on the go
- Titan security chip and built-in anti-virus software help protect your data
- Preloaded with Chrome OS operating system, which offers built-in virus protection, automatic software updates, and easy access to your favourite Google apps such as Gmail, Google Docs, and more
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Google Pixelbook Go
- 45 W USB-C Wall Power Adaptor
- USB-C Charging Cable (2 m/6.5 ft)
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety and Warranty Information
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 395 reviewers who responded, 341 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Everyday Go To- May 10, 2021
Our family has two Pixelbook Gos and one Pixelbook. We use them for school, internet surfing, movie watching (especially with our Chromecast), and work. We take them to the lake and we are productive from anywhere when our work is stored on Google Drive. The Pixelbooks power up quickly and for that reason, they tend to become the go-to device. They are "glitch" free and just work. I originally underestimated the value of being lightweight. But the Pixelbook Go fits into a backpack so easily that it goes everywhere I do.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- No USB port- August 12, 2020
I really enjoy this laptop. It’s great for school work as I do college all online. It has google docs, drive etc already downloaded for you. The touch screen is more of an added bonus I don’t use it that often, but it’s definitely useful. Very fast, and the charge lasts a long time and it only takes 30 min or so to get a full charge again. The ONLY issue I really have is that there is no USB port!!! I can’t believe I didn’t realize this before I purchased it, probably would’ve went with a different one that had a USB port :/ I’m sure there’s some kind of adapter for it but for the price, there should most definitely be a USB port!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent- November 18, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Setup was a breeze. Entered my google account account info and was up and running in no time. Amazing how light this chromebook is, feels like carrying a tablet around. It boots up really quick, less than 15 seconds when you power on. Battery life is really good. I have used off and on for roughly 15 hours of time and still had 25% battery. Great for streaming. I watched Netflix, Hulu and Disney +. I had no buffering and picture quality was very vibrant and clear. Touch screen is very responsive and I prefer using that over the mouse pad. This is a spectacular product and would recommend if you are looking for a fast, lightweight, and beautiful display.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.