Google Pixelbook Go 13.3" Chromebook - Just Black (Intel 8th Gen m3/64GB SSD/8GB RAM/Chrome OS) -Eng
- 8th Gen Intel Core m3 processor and 8GB of RAM delivers reliable performance for your everyday computing needs
- 64GB solid state drive lets you keep essential files close at hand for offline work
- 13.3-inch touchscreen display with a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 presents apps, webpages, and other content in sharp, vivid detail
- 802.11b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi keeps you connected to the web at fast speeds anywhere there’s a Wi-Fi hotspot
- Connectivity options include a USB Type-C, 2 display outputs, and a 3.5mm audio jack
- Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity allows you to wirelessly pair compatible devices, such as wireless speakers or a wireless mouse
- 12-hour battery life lets you go about your day without a charger, and a 20 minute charge can provide up to 2 hours of use
- Backlit keyboard, Hush Keys, and spacious touchpad offer quiet and accurate typing
- 8.3 million pixels and dual stereo speakers give you an amazing picture and brilliant sound
- Fanless design stays cool so that you can use it comfortably on your lap
- Weighs barely 1kg (2.2lb) and is an astonishing 13mm thin with a grippable design, making it portable and perfect for on the go
- Titan security chip and built-in anti-virus software help protect your data
- Preloaded with Chrome OS operating system, which offers built-in virus protection, automatic software updates, and easy access to your favourite Google apps such as Gmail, Google Docs, and more
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Google Pixelbook Go
- 45 W USB-C Wall Power Adaptor
- USB-C Charging Cable (2 m/6.5 ft)
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety and Warranty Information
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 435 reviewers who responded, 372 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Overheating and Freezing- July 9, 2021
Totally unacceptable. Invested in this purchase a month ago and I’m already having problems. I purchased my laptop certified pre-owned in June and the laptop overheats and I’ve been experiencing constant glitches and sometimes the screen is frozen. I would not recommend purchasing certified pre-owned from this company. After a week Best Buy has no option to return the defective merchandise. I am now reaching out to the manufacturer to try and resolve the issue. Due to my experience I will think twice before purchasing refurbished from Best Buy without store warranty. I would recommend saving your money and investing in a brand new laptop.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- No USB port- August 12, 2020
I really enjoy this laptop. It’s great for school work as I do college all online. It has google docs, drive etc already downloaded for you. The touch screen is more of an added bonus I don’t use it that often, but it’s definitely useful. Very fast, and the charge lasts a long time and it only takes 30 min or so to get a full charge again. The ONLY issue I really have is that there is no USB port!!! I can’t believe I didn’t realize this before I purchased it, probably would’ve went with a different one that had a USB port :/ I’m sure there’s some kind of adapter for it but for the price, there should most definitely be a USB port!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Screen died after 3 months- August 9, 2020
I loved the pixelbook initially - fast, light, long battery life, but the screen died after only three months! I have been without a computer for 1.5 weeks and it will be another week before I get the new one. The replacement is a "refurbished" one. How frustrating! I would not buy the pixelbook again and would not recommend it to a friend.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report