Google WiFi Router with 2 Points - Snow - 3 Pack
- Includes 3 Google WiFi routers
- Wi-Fi 5 with AC1200 (1,200 Mbps) router enhances your WiFi signal to support up to 200 connected devices and multiple 4K streaming videos
- Expandable design allows you to connect extra Wi-Fi points to cover larger homes, thicker walls, and narrow layouts(additional points sold separately)
- Simple set-up in the Google Home app lets you connect and manage devices and access parental controls for your kids
- Automatic updates provide new features and keep the network safe and secure
Wireless Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
- AC Adaptor/Charger
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 14900 reviewers who responded, 13977 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Spotty at best- October 25, 2021
I thought a Nest system would be awesome for my needs, and it's failed to deliver to be honest. I live in a fairly small townhouse and I knew I wanted top speeds all through out the house. Set up was easy and I was looking forward to start gaming on my PC, Xbox and ps5. I get such in consistent speeds on all devices, with some saying poor signal no matter where I put the nest "puck" Lag times making some games unplayable I've done all I can, calling out the cable company who have told me my signal levels are all fine. Opening ports. Reseting the Nest wifi, factory resetting Nest wifi have all failed. When I move to a bigger place this will go in the trash.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Router System: Perfect for Google Fiber- November 27, 2017
This Router system is Awesome. It was easy to set up and my house is now blanketed in WiFi. I've tried using one router and one router plus a wired access point, and even 2 routers....nothing works as well or speedy as Google Wifi. FYI, for all you Google Fiber users: their Network box only allows 12 wireless devices and you can put it into Bridge mode. So I was worried about this Google Wifi and ending up with a double Nat situation. I'm 'double Natted' and everything works great. All my smart plugs and switches, smart TVs and streaming devices, all my computers, cellphones, tablets, and all my gaming systems. I highly highly recommend this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It works. Period.- October 23, 2017
We have a fairly connected home (30+ devices) and an in-residence gaming major. Have had numerous top of the line Netgear products plus extenders and have struggled to have a seamless wi-fi experience throughout the house (and even right next to the router) for years. Saw Google WiFi at the store and thought, this is cheaper, can it actually be better? Short answer - yes. Simple set up and great service throughout the house. No problem with online gaming while streaming on another device and WiFi is still strong. App is super simple and with the recent addition of site blocking it fulfills all our family's needs. Very happy with this product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.