GoPro HERO10 Black Waterproof 5.3K Sports & Helmet Camera
- 5K video resolution (5312 x 2988) guarantees stunning, high-quality videos with crisp details and rich colours
- 23MPCMOS image sensor ensures a breathtaking picture clarity with a true-to-life colour reproduction
- HyperSmooth 4.0 stabilization keeps the videos shake-free, making it perfect for sports and other outdoor activities
- Slow Shutter Mode and Time Lapse Video let you experiment with a variety of shooting styles
- Nightvision allows for shooting videos and snapping pictures during the night and in dimly lit places
- Waterproof design allows you to capture underwater actions up to 10 meters
- Manual focus offers a quick and precise focus under any light conditions
- 2.27-inch LCD screen allows you to view the captured footages and pictures
- Lithium -ion battery provides a prolonged runtime, so you can capture the entire event after a single charge
- Supports a microSD memory card up to 256GB of storage capacity for saving your media files internally
- Cloud function lets you automatically upload the footages to a cloud storage
LCD & Viewfinder
- HERO10 Black Camera
- Carrying Case
- Rechargeable Battery
- Curved Adhesive Mount
- Mounting Buckle + Thumb Screw
- USB-C Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 46 reviewers who responded, 39 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very smooth video and easy to manage menus.- September 30, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Packaging and case are very nice, charging took a while, maybe two hours out of the box the first time. Afterwards, battery life was very good and the charge time is fine. The features were easy to flip through with the menu and the screen size is really nice. I have large hands but the camera form factor still allows for a secure hold. Mounting to the frame of my bike was easy with the provided hardware and some ingenuity. Installing the app was quick and the update was easy to run although a progress bar would have been nice. The quality of the video and stability features took a bit to get adjusted right but the end result was quite good. I am looking forward to trail rides with this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- My first GoPro! Amazing!- September 19, 2021
I’ve been wanted a GoPro for a while since GoPro 7 come out. I’ve been waited until GoPro 10 and I make a decision to buy one. The GoPro is very simple to use. The video quality is top notch. One minus thing was when I first turn on the GoPro and tried to pair with Quik app. It’s keep lost connection with Quik app. I’ve tried may times, but it didn’t work. Then I turn off the GoPro and the GoPro was stuck on Power Off mode. I was in panic mode! Then I opened battery cover removed a battery then reinsert the battery. And turn on the GoPro this time it’s paired with Quik app and updated the firmware. Everything are working fine. The GoPro is made for many purposes. Top notch camera! I highly recommend!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great product- September 29, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] After years of watching go pro videos I finally have one of my own. This thing is awesome! I'm able to mount it on my bike helmet, it's super light and not very noticeable when riding. I plan on using this when skiing this winter as well. The form factor of this thing is great. The LCD screen is responsive and settings are very easy to use. So many cameras nowadays are so bogged down in endless menu settings. This one is straight forward and super easy to use. Be sure to get the proper micro SD card, as this will impact the quality of the video you intend to record. (Dif speeds/resolution/fps) Overall great product, haven't dropped it yet so I'm not sure how durable it is but based on what I see it seems like it would be pretty hard to break.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.