GoPro HERO7 Black Waterproof 4K Sports & Helmet Camera
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Amazing adventures, even more amazing footage
- 12MP CMOS image sensor takes breathtaking still images, including HDR photo capture
- HyperSmooth stabilization predicts your movements and corrects for camera shake to deliver insanely smooth footage without a gimbal
- SuperPhoto intelligently applies HDR, local tone mapping, or noise reduction to optimize your shots
Live in the moment
- Waterproof without a housing to 33ft (10m), the HERO7 is rugged and ready for your next escapade
- Voice control lets you capture your adventures with commands like "GoPro, take a photo" and "GoPro, start recording" so you never miss a second
- Live streaming capabilities let you share your story as you live it with video streaming to Facebook Live
- Save your streamed videos to your SD card in high resolution
- HERO7 Black Camera
- Rechargeable Battery
- The Frame (HERO7 Black)
- Curved Adhesive Mount
- Flat Adhesive Mount
- Mounting Buckle
- USB C Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5060 reviewers who responded, 4719 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- no Words- June 20, 2019
This go pro is SUPERB. I upgraded from a sessions, and having the touch screen display in the back is supper convenient. I was persuaded by the story person to get the white as it is a limited production, I don't particularly mind the color, but have found it super helpful so I can spot the camera among my luggage or back of tech when traveling. The size is good, a little on the heavy side but totally worth on definition. The battery life is OK, so make sure to have more than one battery pack ready, in case of long adventure. I have found that a time lapse on a bike ride more than 30 miles works well, but a regular video, need more battery.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great action camera, but with battery problems- November 17, 2018
The Hero 7 has many new features that are great. But it also has some issues, the main one being a battery issue, My battery will not charge fully, only to 97-98 %. The battery life on these camera's isn't great anyway, but now you can't even fully charge the battery. I have other GoPro batteries from my Hero 6 and the problem is the same. Never had this problem with the Hero 6. For $400 one would think they could get it right. They are sending me a new battery that they say has been tested. I think the problem is in the camera, not the batteries. But we will see. On the GoPro forums many others are having the same or worse battery problem.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolute disaster of a purchase- December 30, 2020
An absolute disaster. Initial setup to update firmware did not process correctly. After repeat, fully charged GoPro and turned off. Tried to use it the next day, and it would not even turn on because the battery was completely dead. (I had not used it at all since completely charging it the night before.). Tried to register serial number on GoPro website to facilitate their technical support, and their website would not even accept my serial number entries. This unit would not even make a good paper weight. I will never buy another GoPro product. Complete waste of several Hundred dollars. Will now look for a product that actually works.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.