GoPro HERO8 Black Floaty - Orange
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Compatible with the GoPro HERO8 Black action camera (sold separately)
- Ideal for snorkelling, wakeboarding, surfing, or other water activities
- Keeps your camera afloat for easy retrieval
- Bright orange finish makes your camera easy-to-spot
- Wrap-around design lets you easily access the touchscreen, buttons, and folding fingers
- Cushioned padding adds a layer of protection
- Includes a tether point for additional security in harsh conditions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 70 reviewers who responded, 69 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Feel safer using my gopro on my boat.- August 8, 2020
Although I use a tether, I like the security knowing my gopro will float if the mount fails and tether snaps. My GoPro 8 Max fits securely in the float and if it falls into the lake, I will be able to see it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Floaty for the gopro possible- November 17, 2019
This is the best accessory that you can have, if you shoot a lot in the water and mostly if you shoot surfing in general, because honestly I lost couple of them, just for don’t want to Pay few bugs Extra for the floaty!. This little device had been help me a lot and give a so much confidence, in my everyday shooting in the ocean!.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Security- August 2, 2020
While the Go Pro 8 is very durable and waterproof, this floating enclosure is nice to have. For the most part, yes you’ll probably use a GoPro harness of some sort, but if you want to go hands free and/or don’t want to risk your GoPro disappearing in the water, then this is a great purchase!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Operator Error......- September 3, 2021
The hardest thing to figure out was the packaging!! I felt like a fool because when you take it out of the box there is a clear GoPro inside the orange piece and I didn't realize that was just packaging. Discard the clear piece. The camera inserts from the front of the Floaty!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Floaty case...- August 1, 2020
The Floaty Protective case for GoPro Hero 8 is bulky but that's good I don't know how many times I set my GoPro down and lost track of it so the bright orange really helps with that, not to mention the foam to help protect from the normal dings it would of got.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.