GoPro HERO8 Black Waterproof 4K Sports & Helmet Camera
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Incredible footage of every adventure
- 12MP CMOS image sensor takes breathtaking still images in crisp detail
- 4K 1080p recording capability ensures every video comes out in true-to-life beauty
- HyperSmooth 2.0 stabilization delivers unbelievably clear slow-motion footage
Easy to use in any environment
- Waterproof to 10m (33ft) for rugged durability anywhere your adventures take you
- Built-in folding fingers lets you swap out mounts in seconds
- Streamlined design is easy to slip into your pocket for maximum portability
- Includes rechargeable battery, curved adhesive mount, mounting buckle, thumb screw, and USB-C cable for ready-to-use convenience
LCD & Viewfinder
- HERO8 Black Camera
- Rechargeable Battery
- Curved Adhesive Mount
- Mounting Buckle + Thumb Screw
- USB-C Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 946 reviewers who responded, 860 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Gopro Hero 8 is back on top- 14 décembre 2019
Yep. I enjoyed a Gopro hero 3 black years ago but it was time to upgrade. I tried the gopro hero 7 black last year but i returned it. It would over heat. But htje new Gopro hero 8 is a big improvement-mostly. Better video quality and now it was timelapse video And the option of linear angle in 4k! No more fisheye . The stabilization is great. However the new lens is not replaceable so take care of it. I put on a lens protector and if there is a risk of damage then i put the camera inside the gopro protective housing. Expensive but a good camera for special shots and maybe some outdoor vlogging. I will look at the mods when and if they are actually released.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Outstanding- 25 octobre 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is my first foray into the GoPro world and so far I’m impressed. Used it on a scenic bike ride with friends and was impressed with the vídeo quality. Definitely wish I had this on my zip lining excursion in Mexico or snorkeling in the Caribbean during an all day yacht trip this past June. Fairly simple to use and has some great stabilization from what I can tell from my bike ride. Will be interesting to see how it works on more intense adventures. Definitely a great way to capture amazing memories without worrying about not being present (versus trying to capture everything with a regular camera or your phone while missing the real moment).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall- 12 juin 2020
Overall this video camera is a decent one. However some frustration with the voice commands are too annoying to mention. With absolute silence to not have an excuse for the go pro to have a problem with voice commands unless you are almost right on top of it they dont work. Even when you are the go pro doesn't do them well. Several simple commands to turn on and turn off seem to be too problematic to use. Transferring videos from the device to relieve up space seems to not delete them along with deleting them be an issue. Ive deleted the videos several times only to power on and off to have them reappear. Video quality is excellent.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.