GoPro HERO8 Waterproof 4K Sport & Helmet Camera with Accessory Bundle - Black
- 12MP CMOS image sensor with improved HDR, takes breathtakingly crisp photos even while in motion
- 4K 1080p recording capability ensures true-to-life video capturing
Take your content to the next level
- HyperSmooth 2.0 with three levels of stabilizations for ultra-smooth videos
- TimeWrap 2.0 captures super-stable time lapse videos by auto-adjusting its speed based on motion, scene and lighting
- LiveBurst records 1.5 seconds before and after your shot, letting you choose the perfect frame for your photo
- SuperPhoto + HDR lets you snap pictures with reduce blur and extreme detail, even when you're moving or while staying still
- Nightvision captures shots even if the lights are out
Solid Build Quality
- Waterproof up to 10m (33ft.) lets you capture all your underwater adventures in depth
- Streamlined design slips into your pocket easily for high portability, and built-in folding fingers let you swap out mounts in seconds
- Touchscreen lets you navigate between menus and settings seamlessly
- Pocket-sized Shorty extension pole, with integrated tripod, extends to 22.7cm (8.9") for capturing those tough angled shots
- Adjustable head strap lets you capture amazing footage hands-free
- Rechargeable Battery ensures you've always got power wherever you go
- 32GB SD Card
LCD & Viewfinder
- HERO8 Black
- Shorty (Mini Extension Pole + Tripod)
- Head Strap
- SanDisk Extreme 32GB microSDHC Card
- Extra Rechargeable Battery
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1133 reviewers who responded, 1085 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It’s a go pro with less case requirements- May 25, 2020
The best thing is I don’t have to put a waterproof casing on it ! Dealing with all the casing requirements with my previous model was a paid and definitely messed with sound quality, this camera has attachment for mounting built in , waterproof , and a screen on the back built In, great for what I use it for on vacations, keep in mind I upgraded from a 3+ silver Which I attached the lcd screen too, so this was a world Of difference for me, great shots, smooth shots, pairs nicely with the phone app and the night lapse feature is fun, just hope to use it more, now too bad it doesn’t edit my videos for me, cause that’s my real problem lolYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great camera- May 1, 2020
This device is clean to go out on adventures and the tri pod comes clutch when you want to set up the camera for a picture. You can also use your phone to control and take the photo when your ready. A timer appears on the little screen in front letting you know when it’s going to take the shot. Great photos too. But actually I’m remembering my camera did look a little messed up on the screen when I got it fresh out the box and it does freeze and one time it did not want to turn on. Even says my sd card is corrupted sometimes randomly even when it’s perfectly fine. I’ve probably only have had it for 30 days. It is up to date also.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great product- July 12, 2020
It's a great improvement from the previous versions. The only thing I have a problem with or I don't like about it is the not so sturdy base where it attaches other accessories. (it wiggles around). Also, I wish the cover for the battery wasn't so easily detachable and sometimes the battery would be hard to pull out of the camera. I still get fog on the front lens when I do submerge the gopro under cold water. But I guess that's normal? But I was hoping it wouldn't do that since they made the lens not removable. Lastly, I wish there was a linear mode for 2.7k 4:3 @ 60fps. The boost mode for hypersmooth creates too much warping.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.