GOTRAX GXL V2 - Best Rated Electric Scooter on You Tube - 8.5" Air Filled Wheels, 36V-5.2Ah Lithium Ion Battery, Auto Cruise Control, Speeds up tp 15 miles/25km,up to 9 miles/14km per charge- Silver !
Available online only
- Innovative Portable Folding Design - The GXL V2 Commuting Scooter is equipped with an Innovative One-Step folding system for portability
- Safety - Special Red Safety Locking Button to protect the scooter from folding up while riding.
- Dual Braking System - Features a rear disc and front Anti-Lock braking system, for safe responsive braking while stopping from full speed.
- Long-Range Electric Scooter - High capacity 36V battery with a maximum travel range of up to 9 miles/14km under optimum conditions.
- Smart Battery Management System - Ensures the battery's safety and recharges in about 4 hours.
- Strong & Powerful - This adult electric powered scooter features a quiet 250W motor, boasting top speeds of up to 15 MPH with Cruise Control and a max load of 220 lbs.
- Hills - Tackles steep hills with relative ease, making it the perfect commuting scooter for all types of terrain.
- Wheels - Front and rear wheels use 8. 5" pneumatic tires, making riding comfortable even on rough roads or bumpy terrain.
- Multifunctional Console - The LED display shows current speed, 5 bar battery life and gear selection.
- Lights - Headlight has been upgraded to an 8.5 degrees Irradiation angle with a 26 foot irradiation distance, keeping users safe while riding in the dark.
- Distance - Maximum Range under perfect conditions: 9 miles / 14 km (Actual performance will be affected by user's size/weight, terrain travelled, tire pressure, high winds etc.)
- Motor - 250W high-speed brushless gear motor. 2 Gears for Cruising: 1st Gear 10mph / 2nd Gear - 15.5 mph.
- Tire Material - Air-filled Rubber Wheels: 8.5inch
- Load Capacity - Max Load: 220lbs/100 kg. Great for Teens & Adults !
- Frame - Aluminum Alloy to enhance stability, Net Weight: 31lbs / 14.1kg
- Dimensions: 43.7x17x41 Inch / 111.1x43.2x106.7 cm
Notice: This bike arrives 95% assembled with simple assembly instructions included. Purchaser will need to attach the Handle Bar Console and the Brake Cable end.
You could also use the services of a local bicycle shop, if required.
Frame and Deck Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Amazing product for price- May 9, 2020
Currently have 830miles or so on mine.Purchased this scooter about 6months ago as a means of daily transportation, i had no car an blew my knew riding my bike to work every single day. I was depressed, this scooter gave me back my freedom. I didnt have to spend hundreds a month on uber rides or rely on friends or family. Its convenient when it folds up fits in any vehicle, so if one day you get a ride its no larger than a vaccum cleaner fits in any trunk. Changed 2 tires on mine it was tough. But i honestly use it to get everywhere work, gym, errands, shopping. Saved so much money . AMAZING product. wish more people consider this for transportation.
- Fun and Practical- January 18, 2021
This scooter is very fun, the range is nice, and it is very helpful for getting around in the city. The brakes are responsive but be careful because skidding the rear tire can cause it to ware out and the grips become less effective. The scooter has no suspension so bumpy roads and sidewalks are noticeable, but you can still ride on grass. I got this scooter in December, and I live in Calgary, so there was some snow. When the snow is hard packed you can get over it but it isn't comfortable and you can slip especially on ice. Overall, this has product is very fun and very good for the price, so I would definitely recommend.
- Good first scooter but you’ll need a new battery- September 25, 2020
Got this in April 2019 - for the first year I used this 3-4 times a week to go a little more than half a mile to work and then another half mile back, with occasional excursions up to 3 miles away. Now, at about 1.5 years after purchase, the scooter dies at 2.5 miles (at full speed so ~15mph) right after a full charge. It’s comparatively cheap so I don’t expect a lot from it, but will invest in a higher quality scooter instead of having to buy a new battery every year or so. But great for new escooter users and occasional, super short range usage. Not a good or reliable long term option though
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Shipping costs are dependent on your order and your shipping location. Add the product to your cart to get your shipping estimate.
Please allow 2 business days from the date of order for your product to ship.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Large Item Scheduled Delivery (items heavier than 150lbs)
Product will be delivered outside your home for all shipping areas.
Recycling of your old item(s) is not included with delivery.
Assembly of the delivered product is not included.
Seller does not ship to P.O. Boxes
Seller does not ship to the following provinces/territories:
Returns can be made within 30 days of receiving your order.
|All Things Fun Inc.||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Hobby-grade R/C Vehicles, Sports & Recreation, Toys, Games & Collectibles||30 Days||0%||10%||20%|
Must be unassembled and still in the original packaging. All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
Seller Exception Info Here
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 days