Graco 4Ever Convertible 4-in-1 Car Seat - Dorian
- Rear Facing: 1.8-18kg (4-40 lb.)
- Front Facing: 10-30kg (22-65lb.)
- Booster Seat: 18-54kg (40-120lb.)
Safe, secure, and easy to install
- Secure 5-point harness restraint system available in the forward-facing position seat
- InRight UAS provides easy installation with a one-second attachment and audio-click cue, ensuring a secure installation for added peace of mind
- Includes side-impact protection for enhanced safety
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System lets you conveniently adjust the harness and headrest together without requiring rethreading
- Aircraft-certified for flight travel
- Convertible design transitions from rear-facing infant car seat to forward-facing harness seat, to a high-back, belt-positioning booster, and finally to a belt-positioning backless booster for 10 years of use out of a single car seat
- Features 6 available recline positions and a 10-position headrest with single-handed adjustment, so you can personalize your little one's ride for maximum comfort and a proper fit
Added features for enhanced convenience
- Integrated cup holder keeps your little one's beverage within quick reach
- Removable, machine-washable seat cushion for easy cleaning
- Registration Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1232 reviewers who responded, 1212 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent seat- April 15, 2019
We have used this seat for a couple of years and have recently had to replace it due to auto collision. We bought the same one (in this new colour because it matches our vehicle even better). Same great construction and my daughter has been comfortable without a complaint on some very extensive road trips. I would continue to recommend this seat to anyone. Currently using it in the forward facing capacity. Have used it rear facing as well. Looking forward to trying the booster seat combinations when the time comes. Ordered online and came exceptionally quickly and in excellent condition.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Long lasting, easy to install- July 21, 2018
As a CPST, this is one of my favourite seats to install! It's uniquely designed to help achieve a tight installation. It has high limits, meaning children can sit rear facing longer, and once forward facing, they can stay harnessed until they are old enough to use a booster. Then this seat becomes a well fitting high back booster. Once they're older still, the back can come off making it a backless booster all the way until they're old enough to sit without a car seat (which is usually 10-12 years old). It truly is a seat that can be used from birth to booster. Having a CPST help teach you about some of the quirks is always recommended (with all seats).
Not helpful (0)Report
- Love it!- June 5, 2021
I just purchased this car seat a couple of days ago for my moms vehicle for my 3 year old daughter. As none of us liked the car seat that was in there. Graco is my go 2 from now on. I now own 2 Graco car seats this one in my mom’s vehicle and the triogrow snug lock in mine. My daughter and me both love it. It was very easy to install. And with the seatbelt lock off the car seat won’t budge at all. And my daughter has extra side impact protection as she’s having to sit by the door in my mom’s Tahoe. Which makes me feel a little better. And she can see out the window a lot better as she’s sitting higher up. So far loving it no problems at all.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
To protect the safety of our customers; this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns