Graco DuoDiner DLX Foldable 6-in-1 High Chair with Tray - Kagen
Available online only
- Recommended age: Newborn and up
- Weight capacity: 27kg (59.5lb.)
- Six-in-one unit transforms into a reclining high chair, upright high chair, infant booster, toddler booster, youth stool, or youth stool and booster to accommodate your growing child and family
- Infant body support and 3 recline positions provide comfort during the earliest months of use
- Five height positions allow you to customise the high chair to match the height of your table
- Seat pad is machine washable for easy-to-clean convenience
- Self-standing fold makes it easy to store the high chair compactly
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 117 reviewers who responded, 114 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A must have for growing families- January 31, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We're in love with grace's 6 in 1 highchair! I love that it has so many ways of using it. We had a baby not too long ago and with a toddler it makes getting both so much easier. I can sit both at the table with ease. I used it with just my infant. I also used it as a infant booster and a toddler booster. That way it takes up less space instead of using two highchairs. I love the ease with which I can clean the highchair. It is easy to wipe down with a cloth after every use. It's a must have for growing families. We hope to use this for years to come. Thanks to the Stellar Product Testing Panel for providing me with this Highchair.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- One Happy Mom!- January 31, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I was given this high chair to try as part of the Stellar Product Testing Panel and I must say, I am thoroughly impressed! My 18 month old has been using the infant booster in one of our chairs at our dinner table and I was very excited that we could also assemble the big kid table and chair for my 3 year old in our homeschool room! She is thrilled to have her own space to color and do arts and crafts while her siblings do school work. Having 5 children, I really wish I had one (or two, or three!) of these years ago! I am especially pleased that the assembly was quick and easy, and everything is SO easy to clean!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great high chair and beyond!- January 30, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am so impressed with this high chair. We were able to use the full size high chair stage with my 6 month old son. It provided him the necessary support while he was eating. - added plus that it is easily movable and comes with a removable tray that is easy to wipe down. My 2.5 year old and 4 year old daughters were also able to use the big kid table and chair mode. It is fairly easy to switch between these two stages and my girls are constantly requesting to read or do art projects in the big kid table and chair mode. Thanks to the Stellar Product Testing Panel for providing me with this high chair!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.