Graco Extend2Fit Platinum Convertible Car Seat - Hurley
Available online only
Made for growing little ones
- Rear-facing seat accommodates a baby weighing between 1.81kg (4lb.) and 22.68kg (50lb.)
- Forward-facing seat accommodates a child weighing between 9.98-29.48kg (22-65lb.)
Safety comes standard
- 5-point harness system ensures your child is held safely in place with straps that are secured over shoulders, hips, and between the legs
- Installs easily and securely in three steps with the LATCH system and EZ Tight UAS
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System allows you to change in a single motion the height of the harness and headrest to properly secure your child
- Side impact tested to protect your child in case of a collision
Comfort and convenience
- 4-position extension panel provides 12.7 cm of extra leg room so your child can ride rear-facing longer
- Built-in cup holder keeps your child's beverage close at hand
- RapidRemove cover comes off without uninstalling the seat so you can wash it quickly and easily
- Registration Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 136 reviewers who responded, 129 would recommend this product.
- Purchased June 2020 manufactured date is Dec 2018!- July 1, 2020
We ordered this car seat on June 25, 2020 for our grandson. Everything is fine except the manufactured date on the car seat is Dec 06, 2018. Graco specifies this car seat expires 10 years from the manufactured date so right off the bat we lose 20 months of use. Granted, it was on sale online at Best Buy, but nowhere did it state that it had reduced usefulness due to the old manufactured date. Very disappointed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Amazing Seat- April 29, 2020
The seat was given to us as a gift when my son was born (August 2018). Our son absolutely hated his infant car seat and we transferred him to the seat when he was about four months old and it’s the seat that we’ve used since then,he’s about to be two.He has always seem so comfortable in his seat and never fusses when he we have to go on long car rides. We were recently in an accident and the seat I’m 100% sure saved my son’s life. He has not one scratch on him and he is perfectly OK and playing around, Meanwhile my husband and I have severe bruising and contusions from the crash. I’m just so thankful that we chose the seat for our son.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it so far!- July 26, 2018
Have only had the carseat for a short time so my review is limited. I enjoy that its easy to install into pretty much any car. We have had to remove it and reinstall it five times so far due to using more then one car. I like that it will fit my child till he is at lest 10yr but all so has rear facing for as long as posable with the extend2fit. My only issues this far as small ones like for the life of me I can't seem to get the cup holders to stay latched in place so if you bump the bottom of them they come unlatched. Its also very heavy but that's part of what you pay for when you buy a carseat that is very well past crash standers with framing inside of it.