Graco Modes Pramette Travel System with SnugRide 35 Lite DLX Infant Car Seat - Pierce
Available online only
Graco Modes Closer stroller
- 3-in-1 stroller with a reversible seat offers versatile use as an infant seat carrier, infant stroller, and toddler stroller
- Convertible 3- or 5-point harness accommodates your growing child
- One-hand fold allows you to load and unload the stroller with ease
- All-terrain tires let you navigate a wide variety of surfaces both indoors and out
- Full-sized canopy with peek-a-boo window helps to shield your little one from the sun
- Storage basket provides plenty of room for your diaper bag, purse, and other essentials
- Trays and cupholders keep drinks and snacks within easy reach
- Multi-position reclining seat ensures a comfortable ride
SnugRide 35 Lite DLX infant car seat
- Rear facing weight capacity: 16kg
- Detachable base makes it easy to transfer the seat from the car to the stroller
- 5-point harness ensures a safe ride for your little one
- LATCH system allows for quick and secure installation
- Machine-washable fabrics make it easy to keep the seat fresh and clean
- Infant Car Seat
- Infant Car Seat Base
- Installation Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 48 reviewers who responded, 45 would recommend this product.
- Not an easy fold- July 20, 2020
I bought this travel system for my 3 month old and loved that it was a good dupe for the Nuna strollers since it has a bassinet feature. At first I thought it was user error, but this stroller isn't an easy one hand fold. Every time my husband or I would try to close the stroller, the side lock would never catch and the front bar of the stroller would get really scratched up with each attempt. After a couple of uses the wheels had dents in them as well. The car seat is great, I just don't think we'll keep using the stroller as it's not that easy to use.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Lightweight & compact!!- April 21, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We love this travel system for our daughter! The car seat is light, which I definitely appreciated after my C-section as I was not supposed to carry a lot of weight. The stroller is also lightweight and gas great features! We were drawn to this stroller for the bassinet feature. We put our daughter down for walks and she naps peacefully while getting some fresh air. The stroller is also easy to fold and unfold. I feel like I could do it with one hand if I tried, which is great for any mom who already has their hands full with their little one!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very versatile- February 11, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have the Graco Modes Pramette travel system and it is a very good stroller. It came in a easy to remove box without a lot of extra packing. It was easy to assemble and came with a infant car seat. The car seat was easy to install in my car and the buckles adjusted nicely and easily. The stroller is able to be in 3 different situations. One is to carry the infant car seat, the next is for my infant to sit up, and the last is the bassinet mode which is my favorite position because it makes it easy for my child to be comfortable and able to take a nap. It adjusts smoothly. The wheels have locks that are easy to engage and keeps the stroller secured. Pushing the stroller is very smooth and it doesn't wobble. It even comes with a place for a little storageYes, I would recommend this to a friend.