Graco Modes Travel System - Dayton
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
Graco Modes Travel Stroller
- Stroller seat weight capacity: 22.68kg
- 3-in-1 all-terrain, full-size stroller features 10 versatile riding options
- Convertible design grows with your child from their infant years to toddler years
- 5-point harness secures your child safely in the seat
- Lightweight profile and single-handed folding offers effortless transport and use
- Retractable canopy for shielding your baby from the sun or provides extra privacy while sleeping
- Undercarriage storage gives you a helpful space for your diaper bag, purse, toys, or shopping bags
- Built-in cupholder keeps beverages within easy reach
- Locking swivel wheels and foot braking system enhance manoeuvrability
- 3-position leg rest adjusts to accommodate your growing child
- 4-position reclining seat converts into an infant enclosure for on-the-go comfort
- Reversible seat positions baby forward-facing or rear-facing
Graco SnugRide SnugLock 35 Infant Car Seat
- Rear facing weight capacity: 16kg
- Detachable base can be left in your vehicle for easy transfers
- 5-point harness secures your little one safely and snugly in the seat
- LATCH system makes car seat installation quick, simple, and safe
- Side-impact protection enhances the overall safety of the seat
- Removable machine-washable seat pad makes it simple to keep clean
Other Stroller Features
Car Seat Features
Car Seat Dimension
- Registration Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 213 reviewers who responded, 204 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Smooth and versatile- February 1, 2020
We literally just put it together. Everything is pretty easy to put together. The car seat is really awkward to remove from the stroller attatchement. I'm not that worried about it though, bcus I didn't really anticipate using that option too often. Seeing that it's one of the highlights of the travel system it should be much easier to remove. I couldn't imagine doing it with a baby strapped in. The rest of the stroller/bassinet is pretty amazing. It's so spacious and easy to turn from a toddler seat to a bassinet. The unit also easily comes off and you can pop the car seat in effortlessly. Overall I'm really content.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great weight and quality- February 4, 2020
This system was very well thought out. The design and construction are meant to give you a 1-stroller system for years. What many companies seem to forget is that a woman, who recently gave birth to a child, isn't likely able to lift a heavy stroller into a trunk. My wife and I looked at several different systems. This one was the lightest and easiest to deal with when getting in and out of the trunk of our car. The infant car seat is also a 1-step disconnect from either the car seat base or the stroller. This system is well-priced, well-constructed and is just a top-notch design. I would highly recommend, although they may not be in production any longer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressed- January 15, 2020
I love the 3.0 lite dlx modes gravely system . It has 9 positions making it versatile. The front wheels jogger like stroller makes it swivel smoothly around corners. It looks beautiful as well. Well made. I do not like that when you fold it down the handle bars touch the ground. Even though there is a little plastic piece on the handle made for this reason..I noticed the foam part of the handle bar still touched the ground. This is an issue if it rains or if you are like me and don't like germs from the floor or ground touching the handle bars. Also i worry if the ground was concrete it might ruin it over time. I might addYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
To protect the safety of our customers; this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns