Graco Nautilus 65 3-in-1 Harnessed Booster Car Seat - Pierce
Available online only
- Five-point harness booster: 10-30kg (22-65lb.)
- Belt-positioning booster: 18-45kg (40-100lb.)
- Backless booster: 18-45kg (40-100lb.)
Safe and snug
- 5-point harness system ensures baby is held safely in place with straps that are secured over shoulders, hips, and between the legs
- Equipped with LATCH system so you can easily install the car seat in your vehicle
- Side-impact tested to protect your child in case of a collision
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System allows you to change in a single motion the height of the harness and headrest to properly secure your child
- Steel-reinforced frame offers sturdiness and durability for extended use
Convenience for you, comfort for baby
- Converts effortlessly from a 5-point harnessed car seat to a high-back belt-positioning booster, to a backless belt-positioning booster for years of use
- 3-position recline feature keeps your growing child comfortable at all stages
- Cup holder included to hold beverages while on the go
- Built-in storage compartment keeps snacks and toys close at hand
- Removable and washable cover keeps the seat clean and fresh
- Registration Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 14 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome car seat!!- September 16, 2021
My daughter loves her new car seat!! It's user friendly and not hard to set up! She likes how she can see everything better while we are going places! Definitely recommendYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very safe- January 6, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] So happy with this car seat! I would recommend to a friend !Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great seat as a booster, but...- April 20, 2021
I've had this seat for a few years. My son used it as a 5 point harness and then as the high back booster. I switched it back to a 5 point harness for my youngest and immediately hated this seat again when I remembered it is SO HARD to pull the straps tight enough when used with the harness. It's definitely some kind of design flaw. We have one of the 4ever seats in my husband's car and it doesn't have any issues, but this seat is a regret for me.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Kids say Comfortable!- March 18, 2021
This is the second Nautilus 65 I've bought, the first was for my son and this new one is for my daughter. Both my kids find a lot of comfort in this carseat. I tried to find one with a lot of padding for my daughter because she has scoliosis, so the more cousin the better for her, this one was perfect for the cushion and the color!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy to install in car- January 28, 2021
My son loves this car seat, especially the little “hidden” hidey holes. He loves to put his toys in there. The only reason I won’t give it 5 stars is the trying to move the crotch strap to the bigger spot took me 30 mins of almost losing my mind. Otherwise, it’s fantastic and very easy to install.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.