Graco Pack 'n Play On The Go Play Yard - Asteroid
Available online only
- Maximum supported weight: 9kg
- Play yard provides a secure place for your baby to sleep or play
- Removable bassinet is ideal for nap time and folds up neatly with the play yard
- Included toy bar is equipped with soft toys to stimulate and delight your child
- Push-button fold with folding feet and wheels makes it easy to pack it up for storage and travel
- Carrying bag ensures convenient portability
- Dimensions: Width: 71.75cm; height: 73.66cm; depth: 100.33cm
- Travel Bag
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 101 reviewers who responded, 93 would recommend this product.
- Love it!- September 4, 2015
Easy to set up. I had a c-section and used this as my downstairs crib (due to being unable to go up and down stairs frequently). THANK GOD I HAD THIS!! The height is perfect for newborn and there is enough space to even tuck some supplies off to one side without it becoming a hazard. The whole thing is on wheels and was super light to move in room even in my post-surgery condition. Before I delivered, I did play with this model. It was very easy to set up and take down (even though I cannot do that yet because of surgery). Overall, seems sturdy, functional, practical, and I am looking forward to many many years of use from this product!
- Like this much more than Arms Reach Cosleeper- March 12, 2014
My in-laws had an Arms-Reach Co Sleeper, that I thought would be the ideal space for my baby to sleep in, during the early months. I found it inconvenient to actually have it attached to the bed, and it didn't night time feedings any easier, it just made making the bed harder. I bought this in the Harlowe pattern instead, and used the bassinet portion for the first 5 months of my babies life as a primary sleeping surface. She was very comfortable in it. She is now in a more conventional crib, but I still use the main playard area as a place to keep her safe while traveling and when I shower or cook. I consider the Pack N Play a modern parenting essential.
- Space Saver & Money Saver- April 16, 2016
Our daughter does not like her rockers, or co-sleepers but she finally slept in this and sleeps most of the night without any disturbance or waking up every hour/30 mins as before. It fits perfectly in our small room and is very light weight for me to move since my C-section. Easily/came ready assembled; just wish it came in different colors like pink. Perfect if you have a small room even if you don't/the bed part flips (literally) over to the changing pad. Babies can be expensive so I recommend this as a money saver since it can be used as changing table and play pen as well instead of buying each item separate.