Graco Sense2Snooze Bassinet with Cry Detection - Hamilton
Available online only
Sold out in nearby stores
Showing 0 stores near M5G 2C3
- Cry Detection Technology utilises a built-in microphone that detects cries and automatically adjusts the bassinet settings to help lull your baby back to sleep
- Three motion speeds and 2 vibration speeds deliver the perfect level of comfort for every infant
- Built-in white noise, music, and nature sounds help to create a soothing and restful environment
- Dimmable lighting on parent controls allow you to see the controls in the dark without disturbing your little one
- Reversible canopy helps to shield your baby from light while sleeping
- Aluminum construction ensures long-lasting strength and durability
- Washable mattress helps keep the bassinet clean and fresh
- Dimensions: Width: 49.02cm ; height: 60.96cm; depth: 104.14cm
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 548 reviewers who responded, 505 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfect for new borns they enjoy it- September 20, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this a a month ago. It was really good. I searched for so many models look for many videos and reviews here and there. I been to stores check the real times looking and features. This one is really awesome. Easy setup except few steps. Extraordinary features like vibration is soothing too baby. Different sounds will give more relax not only baby even to you. Cry detection is very good feature I haven’t seen much in other company models.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Does not turn on- December 7, 2020
I have used one time to test out and today trying to put my 4 day old baby in the crib and it won’t turn on.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Product!!- September 15, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this for my newborn and it has been soo easy to use. Baby boy loves it too sleeps for hours in it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cry detection faulty- June 18, 2021
I really wanted to love this bassinet. Unfortunately, my baby will be wailing and the cry detection still doesn't kick in... We went through all the trouble shooting tricks in the FAQ and it still only detects his crying 10- 20% of the time. At other times, when the cry detection finally does kick in, it will reactivate when my baby is fast asleep and not making a sound-- and then wakes him up by starting new motions or sounds. Very frustrating. The bassinet itself is sturdy, spacious, easy to assemble, and easy to move. It's disappointing that none of the bells and whistles we paid for seem to work. Will likely return this item.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Annoying loud clicking- March 10, 2022
We got this as a gift and in the beginning it was a life saver. The rocking and heartbeat sound is the perfect recipe to get my daughter to sleep. However, the vibration is too loud to use. The noise drowns out everything and we just leave it disconnected. The part that is the disappointment is the rocking motion. My baby is 5 months old and weighs 11.5 pounds, yet the bassinet clicks so loud and shakes as it rocks back and forth. Its disappointing to spend extra for these premium features, just for them to be faulty. I wish I would've picked another bassinet since this is definitely not one to be passed down to siblings.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
We can only accept returns that are unopened and still in the original packaging. Returns cannot be accepted in store, so please call 1-866-853-1168 to request a return pickup.Learn more about returns