Graco SnugRide 35 Lite LX Infant Car Seat - Studio
Available online only
- Rear Facing: 1.81-15.88kg
- 4 adjustable positions keeps your baby securely in place while you're on the go
- Installs securely using the UAS system or your vehicle's seat belt
- ProtectPlus Engineered provides added safety in the event of a collision or rollover
- Stay-in-car base features an easy-to-read level indicator to ensure proper installation
- Click Connect Technology makes it effortless to secure the car seat to a Graco stroller or base
- Lightweight design weighs only 3kg so carrying it is a breeze
- Removable head and body support provides cushioning for the littlest riders
- Rotating canopy shields your baby from the sun and wind
- Car Seat
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 77 reviewers who responded, 74 would recommend this product.
- Fantastic and safe car seat- March 3, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received the SnugRide(TM) 35 Lite LX Infant Car Seat through Stellar Product Testing Panel and I am so happy that I did! I’ve previously used a car seat that I liked but it was really heavy. What I love about this car seat.. pretty much everything! Love how easy it is to tell when the car seat is in the base with the click to connect. I love how light it is that I after recovering from a csection can safely carry my baby in it. The look is fantastic and sleek. But the most important thing, I know my baby is safe and secure when in the car seat. There really are no cons to this car seat and I would recommend it to anyone who is expecting or looking to upgrade.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sleek and easy, safe car seat- March 3, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I was so excited to see this car seat option as I always struggled lugging my prior car seats around killing my arms from the weight of them. This car seat didn’t disappoint - it’s noticeably lighter and easier to click into the base than my last car seat. I can snap it in to the base easily (the base was also really easy to install!) and it easily pops out and doesn’t stick when trying to remove it from the base. The design is sleek and not clunky and the cushion for my newborn is a nice soft fabric. The fabric also appears easy to clean with a little spit up. Overall I’m really pleased with this car seat and excited for a great safe graco model that is also lightweight!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Canopy issues- January 31, 2020
Not a fan of the canopy. This car seat works well enough and is very light weight which is nice. However, the canopy is kind of flimsy and hard to maneuver. It is hard to move up and down- only if the handle is in the lowered position it moves fairly easily and quietly- but you have to use both hands on either side of the canopy. If you have one hand trying to lift or lower in the middle of the canopy, it will just get all crooked and out of shape, or not really move at all. Also if the handle is up it is barely moveable and makes a lot of noise. I suppose I can live with this but it's still worth pointing out.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
To protect the safety of our customers; this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns