Grand Theft Auto V Premium Online Edition (PS4)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
Premium Online Edition
- Includes the original story experience for Grand Theft Auto V
- Grand Theft Auto Online multiplayer game, including content like Doomsday Heist, Smuggler's Run, Gunrunning, Bikers, and more
- Includes the Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack that provides a fleet of vehicles, weapons, clothing, character customizations, starter business ventures, and a $1,000,000 starter fund
Grand Theft Auto V
- Play as Michael, the retired bank robber, Franklin, the street hustler trying to carve his own path, and Trevor, the psychopath and Michael's former partner, as they uphold old obligations, pursue opportunities, commit crimes just for fun, and ultimately find themselves as an unlikely trio working together for one last heist
- A continuation of the popular Grand Theft Auto series based in the fictional San Andreas, California
- Open world game offers plenty of side jobs to earn cash to increase your weapons arsenal, buy properties, build your exotic car collection, and upgrade your wardrobe
- Grand Theft Auto V Online multiplayer lets you run the streets as your own character, playing solo or in a team as you perform heists, build your own criminal enterprise, and wage war on the competition
- Bonus Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack gives you a leg up on the competition with more than $10,000,000 worth of content such as properties, businesses, vehicles, and weapons
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1993 reviewers who responded, 1935 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Its your call- July 16, 2020
I waited until my kids turned teenagers before I got this for them. I got it for Christmas and they still play it non-stop online. In that sense it was a great buy. I had my reservations as a parent. I've sat down to watch them play online and it was fine. I didnt find it bad or offensive mainly cause they are talking to their friends online. As a parent, do the research and decide for yourself. Personally I didn't think it was appropriate for 12 and under because of the violence, cussing and other things. My kids are 14 and 15 and I'm ok with them playing itYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth every penny and hour played- January 7, 2020
GTA V is worth all the countless hours put into the game. This game will take 1 or 2 months to finish without skipping any sections. Longest and most fun and brilliant campaign ever made. The humor, shooting, driving, soundtrack, story, and characters are excellent and very creative. The premium edition content adds more to the online and justifies the price tag, and the graphics get a slight boost. There are plenty of side missions and online activities giving this game a high replay value and the campaign is worth playing all the way through twice.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eh- December 6, 2020
I bought this game because of nostalgia of playing this in high school and I am pretty disappointed. Maybe it’s my fault for not really reading up on the game beforehand but two main things that really bothered me were that 1. You can’t change the difficulty level (I’m a beginner gamer and just had to skip some missions because I kept dieing after like 10 tries) and 2. I don’t understand what you’re supposed to do between missions?? Although the world seems big I don’t understand what you’re supposed to be doing?No, I would not recommend this to a friend.