Grand Theft Auto V Premium Online Edition (Xbox One)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
Premium Online Edition
- Includes the original story experience for Grand Theft Auto V
- Grand Theft Auto Online multiplayer game, including the Doomsday Heist, Smuggler's Run, Gunrunning, Bikers, and more
- Includes the Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack that provides a fleet of vehicles, weapons, clothing, and character customizations, starter business ventures, and a $1,000,000 starter fund
Grand Theft Auto V
- Play as Michael, the retired bank robber, Franklin, the street hustler trying to carve his own path, and Trevor, the psychopath and Michael's former partner, as they uphold old obligations, pursue opportunities, commit crimes just for fun, and ultimately find themselves as an unlikely trio working together for one last heist
- A continuation of the popular Grand Theft Auto series based in the fictional San Andreas, California
- Open world game offers plenty of side jobs to earn cash to increase your weapons arsenal, buy properties, build your exotic car collection, and upgrade your wardrobe
- Grand Theft Auto V Online multiplayer lets you run the streets as your own character, playing solo or in a team as you perform heists, build your own criminal enterprise, and wage war on the competition
- Bonus Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack gives you a leg up on the competition with more than $10,000,000 worth of content such as properties, businesses, vehicles, and weapons
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1023 reviewers who responded, 996 would recommend this product.
- It's an alright start for a beginner online- March 2, 2019
I got this game again on next gen after a few years of not playing online. Man, things are expensive in the online stores, so the 1mil you get at the beginning goes extremely fast. You also need to level up a lot, or get help from friends with your businesses it provides you with. Since most of the buisnesses have parts of the them that cost a ton of money to upgrade or start, its gonna take a while to get that money by grinding. Or, you can buy the dreaded Shark Cards or "microtransactions" that obviously they're trying to get you to buy. Other than that, story mode is amazing as it's always been. I still have yet to try director mode, it looks pretty interesting though!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lots Of Fun- May 9, 2020
This franchise has been around for quite a while. I remember being fortunate enough to be able to test the original before it hit store shelves in the late 90's. It's amazing to me how far this series has evolved. The first one was strictly top-down in its presentation. Now we have a third person experience with the addition of driving a vehicle from a first person perspective. The story itself is interesting. It involves three different characters embarking on a series of escapades, either alone or as a team. This is definitely a game that deserves a rated M. This is not a game for kids at all.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOT FOR THE KIDS.- February 28, 2021
This is a really good game the graphics are great the role-players grade I think you'll really have fun I would not recommend this for younger kids anyone under like 15 I would not let play this game. There's a lot of cussing of course you're doing robberies you can fight so I would not recommend you letting a younger child play this at all it will be RATED MA if it were a movie so please keep this in mind if your child is trying to get you to buy this for them. Not kid friendly. Great stress reliever;)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.