Gunnar Intercept Blue Light Filtering Glasses - Onyx/Amber
Available online only
- Blue light filtering glasses protect your eyes from harmful light emitted by computer or smartphone screens
- Wide format lens offers enhanced coverage and a panoramic view for a great viewing experience
- Anchor-injected temples help the glasses to stay in position
- Ergonomically balanced frame with rigid lens mounting supports precision optics and prevents degradation due to lens flexing
- Polished logo plates provide a stylish look
- Retro classic frame design is classy and timeless
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 714 reviewers who responded, 658 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not what I expected...- March 5, 2021
I tried them for a few days off and on to see if they would lessen the eye strain of viewing 2 computer screens for extended periods of time. I didn't really notice much difference. However, the other night I wore them for a particularly long session of digital research and report writing. The next morning, immediately after I woke up and as I was walking from the BR to the kitchen I was visualizing a line on the carpeting which was very close to the color of the tint of the glasses...and I wasn't wearing them. I don't know specifically that the visualization was due specifically to the glasses...but I did decide to return them with that as a consideration.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Decent, but not for me- January 6, 2016
First off, the glasses do what they're advertised to do: make the screen clearer. As for relieving eye strain, they actually made my eyes feel tired faster than not wearing them. The frames are ok looking, but the lenses felt like they were huge. Some people will be ok with that considering the current styles of sunglasses. The frames were rather snug on the sides of my head and began to hurt after about an hours worth of use. The yellow lenses did sharpen details, but also gave everything a yellow hue and most colors seemed a bit washed out. I may try another pair, but only if I can find a more comfortable style of frames.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great for long game sessions!- July 30, 2016
So I bought these very skeptical on whether they would actually help with eye strain and picture quality but boy was I shocked! They help not only with starring at screens for prolonged periods (even for people who don't blink like me) but also images pop on the screen. I feel gaming is better and easier with these glasses. Also I get bored before eye strain or that tired feeling kicks in. Only complaint I have is if you game with headphones they can be kinda uncomfortable but not painful. So the final thought is that if you call yourself a gamer or someone who stares at screens and you don't have these you need these!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.