Gunnar Vertex Blue Light Filtering Glasses - Onyx/Amber
Available online only
- Blue light filtering glasses protect your eyes from harmful light emitted by computer or smartphone screen
- Wide format lens offers high-resolution and panoramic viewing experience
- Injection moulded frame polymers offer flexibility
- Lightweight construction with curved nose rests ensure uniform weight distribution and prevent pressure points for hours of comfortable wearing
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 83 reviewers who responded, 70 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Just Okay- October 8, 2020
I've been using these for a while now. They really help with migraines, which is great because I don't have to take a sick day when it's harder to sit at the computer. There's something about the lenses that make them hard for your vision to adjust. I wear them when it's absolutely necessary, which is why I kept them instead of returning. I had hoped they would be great for being at the computer all the time, but I can only tolerate them for so long. For me, still worth the help with the headaches though.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Bought for work- October 16, 2020
Bought them for work. I'm staring at 2k screen full of text forms and technical tickets all day and this helps with eyestrain. With a combination of these, and dark viewer I am able to sleep well with less blue light. I can't say they help with gaming. When I have used them, I am able to concentrate much heavier on a single focal point due to the slight magnification and how the design of the lenses force your eyes to converge. I feel this product is solely dependent from person to person.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gunnar... works but tight- June 24, 2019
It's works. The only thing is I can't wear it for a long period of time because it's tight. It's how I've always felt with the Gunnar glasses. I would keep trying different styles, but always ending up with the same issue. They would dig to my temples. I wish they will make it a little wider, so I can keep wearing them because I also like the variety of styles Gunnar has. So, if it's not tight for you, then it will definitely work.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.