Gyrocopters Zoom 2.0 Portable Electric Scooter with Smart LCD Display - Rattle Free Ride - Shock absorbing suspension
Robust Aluminum Frame
● Scooter’s aluminum frame is corrosion resistance for added durability. Gyrocopters ZOOM 2.0 scooter is light weight and only weighs about 8 kg, it is portable and makes it easy to maneuver around stairs and pavements with an ease.
Rattle-Free Smooth Ride
● Solid Tires and built-in suspension helps smooth out bumpy rides.
Smart Wireless LCD Display
● Water resistant LCD display shows travel speed and battery consumption. Scooter is designed to coast slowly when battery is extremely low before coming to a complete stop. These features ensures safety of the rider.
Enjoy the speed
● Gyrocopters ZOOM 2.0 Scooter will have you cruising or commuting in style at speeds up to 16–20 km/hr.
● Several 18650 lithium ion batteries deliver up to 12 km of range on a single charge. In order to extend battery life, Gyrocopters ZOOM 2.0 Scooter converts and stores kinetic energy (KERS) during acceleration into electric power. With regenerative braking, both emergency braking and battery life are improved.
Stable Portable Design
● It folds in 3 easy steps under 3 seconds. Auxiliary wheels stabilize the scooter when folded, making it easy to roll by your side. The outcome is compact and secure scooter ready to be stored away.
● Gyrocopters ZOOM 2.0 Scooter features Ultra-bright headlights and red taillights for braking, which are crucial for night riding. Taillight flashes while braking, which warns other pedestrians and vehicles on the road.
Ride with Ease
● Gyrocopters ZOOM 2.0 scooter features anti-slip handle for a strong grip while riding. With controlled acceleration, just a right amount of pressure is sufficient to ride the scooter at a comfortable speed.
● Gyrocopters ZOOM 2.0 scooter has a water resistance rating of IPX5 for the whole body.
* Travel distance is measured when there is no wind, the scooter is fully charged to ride at even speed of 15km/h on a flat surface with a load of approx 60 kg.
Speed varies based on the weight and height of the rider as well as riding conditions.