Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Rogue-like dungeon crawler from the creators of Bastion and Transistor puts in you in the role of the immortal Prince of the Underworld
- Wield the powers and weapons of Olympus to break free from the stronghold of Hades
- Team up with Zeus, Athena, Poseidon, and other Olympians and tap into their powers that enhance your own abilities
- Discover thousands of viable character builds as you work your way through the game
- Make friends with gods, ghosts, and monsters -- each with their own unique story events
- Ever-shifting world delivers new surprises with every playthrough of the game
- Permanent upgrades -- including strength from the Mirror of Night -- allow you to power through exciting combat
- Supergiant style features an atmospheric presentation, hand-painted environments, a heart-pounding original score, and a unique melding of gameplay and narrative
- Includes download code for the Hades original soundtrack and a full-colour 32-page character compendium booklet (note: internet connection required to download the soundtrack)
Number of Players
- Download Code
- Art Book
- Game Pack
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 199 reviewers who responded, 197 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing Game -- try to beat my 27 win streak!- May 15, 2021
Hades totally deserves the praise bestowed. Its gameplay loop is crisp, including a satisfying storyline, and great soundtrack! Each attempt you make to escape the underworld will allow you to learn, upgrade your stats, and get even farther the next time! You'll find yourself quickly improving, and eager to keep pushing until you finally reach your goal. There are 6 weapons, with completely different movesets, and the rogue like levels ensure that you will never have the same run twice. There are pretty much endless ability combinations, depending on the boons you pick up. If you're still on the fence, just go for it, as I promise you won't be disappointed. Thanks!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good game, but save money and go digital- March 31, 2021
The game is fun and has a lot of replay value. I've been watching a friend play for a few weeks, and finally bought it for myself. I waited until the physical version came out, because I was excited about the art book, but it was quite a bit of a letdown. It's just cropped portraits of the main characters in the game, with their names underneath, in a little foldover stapled booklet. I'd recommend buying the digital version instead and saving yourself some money, unless you really prefer having a physical copy enough to pay an extra $10. (Or less, if you were going to buy the soundtrack anyways; it does come with a code for that, but I think it was only a couple of dollars to buy separately.)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfection.- March 30, 2021
Let me just say that this game is absolutely amazing. I've already purchased this digitally back in September on both my Switch and on Steam so this is more of a display piece rather than something something I intend on playing. I have no prior experience with rougelites/rougelikes but this game has hooked me in. It isn't easy and that's not the fault of the game - but of the genre itself. Do not be dissuaded by the difficulty, the game will become easier as you continue your runs. I adore the included art compendium and the OST download. This is a purchase I do not regret.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.