Haier 18" 50dB Built-In Dishwasher (QDT125SSLSS) - Stainless Steel
- Adjustable upper rack and 8 place settings for washing flexibility that fits your lifestyle
- 47 dBA noise level is equivalent to the amount of noise made by rainfall for quiet operation
- Stainless steel tub and nylon rack material for impressive corrosion resistance and durability
- Feather touch electronic controls feature a 3-digit countdown display
- 4 wash cycles include Autosense, Heavy Wash, Light Wash, and Sanitization options
- Autosense cycle provides the ideal cycle time adjusted based on soil levels and water temperature
- NSF-certified Sanitize option with high-temperature rinse sanitizes and reduces by 99.999% the bacteria found on dishes
- PIRANHA Hard Food Disposer features a stainless steel blade that pulverizes food particles at 3600 RPM -- comes with a removeable filter
- 4-level PowerScrub wash system with PowerShower
- Powerful wash arms enable exceptionally clean dishes
- 1 - 12 hour delay start for easy scheduling
- Dedicated silverware jets and Glasses Selection modes ensure cutlery, utensils, and glassware come out sparkling clean
- ADA Compliant with low-profile installation means this dishwasher is perfect for 34" counter top heights and raised subfloors
- Energy Star certified
- Width: 18"
- Height: 32"
- Depth: 24"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase.
(If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 62 reviewers who responded, 48 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Learn the tips and tricks first!- May 16, 2021
This dishwasher is obviously smaller than normal, but it’s Way smaller than I thought and is very picky with what you can put where. My set of dishes has a large plate and a small plate. The large plates are too tall for the bottom rack and the small plates are too tall to put in the front of the bottom rack and doesn’t allow for the soap receptacle to open during the cycle. I will say you HAVE TO get Finish (successful for me) or Jet Dry for it to dry properly; I spent WAY too long figuring that out and coming out with soaking dishes before then. The instructions are really helpful to turn off that automatic cycle initiator.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Appropriately size dishwasher given my kitchen- January 17, 2019
I like the dishwasher. Given the configuration of my kitchen, I could not use a standard 22" dishwasher. I needed a thinner unit, and this does the trick. It is attractive and very quiet. Because it is a rectangle and not a square, the washer arm is limited in length by the smallest dimension. Sometimes the washer has trouble doing a thorough job cleaning if the are very dirty dishes in the corners of the basket (the longest distance from the arm). Now that I know this, I just load the unit appropriately, placing the dirtiest dishes toward the center where I know it is going to get a full direct blast of water. Then all is good. It was worth the purchase. It is hard to find an 18" unit.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Like it don't love it- February 28, 2019
I love the sleek look of this dishwasher. When this dishwasher is complete after a cycle washing the dishes, the dishes are not dry. I need to dry the dishes with a hand towel. I didn't think that would matter so much when I read the prior reviews, but it is a pain. I leave them in there for a while after to see if that would work to dry them, but it only does a little. The other thing that is weirdly annoying is the rack to load the dishes on the bottom. The tines to hold the dishes in place are weirdly angled. And the silverware basket is very small and falls over. I know this sounds like a lot wrong, but it is not. I really like it, just don't love it. For the $ you pay, you should love it.!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.