Haier 24" 50dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub & Third Rack (QDP555SYNFS) - Stainless Steel
- 24" dishwasher with a third rack accommodates up to 16 place settings so you can get all the dishes done at once
- Wi-Fi connectivity pairs with the Haier app so you can monitor your wash cycle or check on detergent usage
- Three-level wash feature maximises the use of spray arms so every dish comes out clean and shiny
- Clean Sensor technology optimises your water usage to help save money on energy costs
- Wash zones let you target the spaces where your dishes are loaded so even small loads come out perfectly clean
- Extra-dry function ensures dishes come out perfectly dry and ready to put away
- Status bar turns blue when the dishwasher is running and white when it's finished so you can see the status of your dishes at a glance
- Built-in nightlight on the door gently illuminates your kitchen so you can grab a late-night snack or drink of water
- User-friendly electronic controls make operation easy and intuitive
- Built-in design with a fingerprint-resistant stainless steel finish adds sleek, modern appeal to your space
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
- Installation Manual
- Use and Care
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 22 reviewers who responded, 17 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice organization, lacks on details- August 20, 2021
The organization inside this dishwasher is good. The look of it from the outside is good. It is not as quiet some top-dishwashers but it cost half of what they do. I never used the wifi features of it so I cannot speak to that. We had a lot of trouble getting dishes clean until we started using the LONG cycle, which takes about 3 hours. I don't mind that most of the time, we just set it and go to bed. However, it really is a long time. We have serious troubles with the wheels falling off the bottom frame. One fell off and got toasted by the heating element and actually sort of stays on better after that. Strange.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Finally clean dishes!!- October 13, 2020
I bought this dishwasher to replace an old Kenmore that was struggling to get the dishes clean. I can’t believe the difference. It doesn’t matter how stuck on the food is, this new dishwasher cleans them completely. It’s simple and easy to start. I also like the nightlight in the handle recess. I was limited on size and was not sure about the Haier brand but have been really pleased with my purchase. I would definitely by this brand again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Above average but not great- April 27, 2021
Happy with appearance and performance minus two issues. 1. The interior capacity doesn't seem to hold as much as the cheaper dishwasher the Haier replaced. If not for the upgraded features this would be a much harder impact on my review but it still deserves noting. 2. The wifi connection and app initially did not work. I am well versed in telecommunications and networking devices (certified with a degree to boot) and it was problematic. The problem resided in the mobile app (Android) and the lack of maintaining updates with their software. After a call to customer service and a trouble ticket, it was fixed in less than 10 days. I would easily have scored this a 4.5 had those issues not been present. At the price you pay for these appliances, these issues should not be present straight out the box. That all being said, it is exceedingly quiet and the dishes are spotless when the cycle is complete.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.