Haier 33" 16.4 Cu. Ft. Counter-Depth 4-Door French Door Refrigerator (HRQ16N3BGS) - Stainless Steel
- Four-door design reduces the amount of cold air that escapes when a door is opened, ensuring fresh and frozen foods aren't exposed to wide temperature variations
- French-door style with bottom-mount freezer keeps all of your fresh foods and frequently used items at a convenient height
- 16.4 cu. ft. capacity provides plenty of room for your favourite fresh and frozen foods
- Fridge has 2 adjustable spill-proof tempered glass shelves for flexible storage and easy cleaning for accidental spills
- High-humidity controlled crisper bins with HCS filters help maintain the freshness of your fruits and vegetables longer
- Quick-cool and quick-freeze capabilities provide extra cooling to rapidly chill refreshments, homemade desserts, and more
- Frost Free system helps prevent ice buildup, which means you don't have to set aside time to regularly defrost the freezer
- LED interior lighting makes it easy to find specific items, even ones buried behind the leftovers
- Electronic touch controls allow for easy adjustment of settings and simple operation
- Stainless steel finish hides fingerprints and smudges, and is easy to maintain
- Counter-depth design sits near-flush with your countertop for a streamlined look
- Sabbath mode allows use on the Jewish Sabbath and other religious holidays
- ENERGY STAR certification means the fridge is energy efficient, which is good for your wallet and the environment
- Use And Care Manual
- Product Registration
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 208 reviewers who responded, 193 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good looking, good organization, counter depth- February 11, 2021
With four doors, the organization of this fridge just makes a lot of sense. I like the freezer on the bottom because I use it the least, but it's not just one big messy freezer drawer with everything piled on top of each other. The freezer has access via two separate doors, and each door has slide out drawers and a slide out tray. The top fridge part has two generous produce drawers, nice in-door receptacles, and is otherwise free form. I prefer free form in the fridge part because it's more versatile. (Whoever uses a built in egg container?) I can buy separate organizers as needed. Plus it is counter depth and it is attractive looking.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this fridge!- November 19, 2019
I purchased this to fit into a smaller space in a smaller kitchen and it’s really quite nice! Has loads of space in the freezer with a nice drawer arrangement. And on top, there is actually quite a bit of space, movable shelves and the French door feature is great! There is no ice maker (I couldn’t care less!) and no water dispenser on the door- no biggie for me as the sink faucet is five steps away! There is no light in the freezer which may be an issue for some but since I have lights in my kitchen I am fine with it! The price was right- about half of what most other fridges cost - and it’s counter depth- a great purchase!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great option for 33" wide counter depth!- July 25, 2018
So far we are very happy with this purchase! Needed a 33" wide counter depth fridge for our small kitchen, tried three Samsung fridges that all arrived damaged/broken and were also super loud. Decided to take a chance on Haier and we're so much happier! Fridge is quiet, looks sleek/modern in the space, love the two doors for the freezer rather than one big drawer for things to get lost in, and the lack of handles protruding off the front is great for a tight space. The only thing its lacking is an ice machine, however I think I prefer the extra storage space gained by leaving that feature out. Ice cube trays aren't that difficult.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.