Haier 35" 3.8 Cu. Ft. Fan Convection 5-Burner Freestanding Gas Range (HCR6250AGS) - Silver
Sold out online
This is a special-order product with a delivery estimate of 3 or more weeks from now, and the date may change if there are transport delays. It’s being sourced directly from the manufacturer, potentially from outside Canada. We’ll email you with the earliest possible delivery date and call to talk you through the delivery process.
- 3.8 cu. ft. of oven capacity to bake your favourite meals, deserts, and more
- Gas range offers heat in an instant, and gives you precise control over burner temperature
- Fan convection circulates heat throughout the oven to cook food evenly and consistently
- Heavy-duty continuous cast iron grates make it easy to move even heavy pots and pans around
- Five-burner cooktop includes a triple-ring burner with a wok ring to help you perfect that stir-fry every time
- Sealed burners keep crumbs and spills from falling into the flames, making for easy cleanup
- Heavy-duty control knobs make temperature adjustments quick and simple
Width: 35.4" (89.91cm); height: 36" (91.44cm); depth: 25.20" (64cm)
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- User Guide & Warranty Registration
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
- Keep looking- April 18, 2019
I regret my decision to purchase this product. The oven did not work upon arrival and one of the burners quit working within the first week. It was serviced twice within the first 3 weeks of ownership. The knobs are very touchy and it is difficult to read the oven temperature on the dial. This product was not available to see in the store so my decision to purchase was based on specs on the website. Overall very disappointed with this and I will not purchase another product from this companyNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Looks nice, but delicate burners.- January 24, 2018
This gas range looks nice, especially because of the the stainless steel finish (even thought it is not fingerproof-resistant). The one thing I highly dislike (reason for a 4 and not a 5), is that the nozzles became burnt-like after the FIRST time I used it. I've tried everything to clean them but they are like stained. If someone knows of a good method to clean them, please let me know. See images attached. Until then, my review stays at 4 stars.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oven Has Never Worked Correctly- January 23, 2020
We have had this unit for almost a year. The stove works perfect, but the oven will not light on the first try, and will randomly shut off multiple times while cooking. Once it shuts off while it is warm it is nearly impossible to get it lit again. We have had the ignitor and thermocouple replaced twice and still have the same issues.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.