HALO BassiNest Glide Sleeper Bassinet - Mosaic
Available online only
- Special leg design allows this bassinet to slide effortlessly on virtually any surface, including carpeted floors
- Side wall lowers so that you can easily reach the baby; walls can be locked in a upright position to keep little Ann safe
- 4-point base adjusts to fit under most beds 22" to 34" high; the base requires just 32" of clearance from the wall, making it perfect for tight spaces
- Coordinating sheet is made from polyester for comfort and easy cleaning; the sheet can be wiped clean with a damp cloth or washed with a machine
- Comes with two storage pockets to ensure that diapers and other baby essentials are always within close reach
- JPMA certified mattress is waterproof and contains no dangerous flame retardants
- Recommended for tots up to five months old; cease usage if your baby starts pulling up, rolling over, or pushing up to kneeling position
- Do not use with loose blankets, bumpers, pillows, positioners, and other soft beddings as they can suffocate the baby; use with wearable blankets instead
- Screws for Assembly
- Instruction Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 86 reviewers who responded, 85 would recommend this product.
- Great Features!!- August 10, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love the HALO bassinest glide sleeper it glides easily to bring my son close and visible at eye level , The sidewall lowers and returns automatically to an upright position for safety, it glides easily across all floor types and does not scratch or damage floors , it has convenient storage pockets , it doesn’t take up a lot of space, it includes coordinating polyester fitted sheet , height adjustable to fit 24” -34” high , there are four height positions and each is indicated by notches in the upper base the base will click into place when secure , the HALO bassinest glide sleeper makes me feel secure knowing my baby is within arms reach !!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best baby product!- August 6, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Everyone knows that having a baby can be difficult. This bassinet truly makes things SO much easier. It will slide right next to your bed and you can glide it closer when the baby needs to be picked up. This product has made nights with our baby so much easier. The design is SO innovative. It’s seriously a must for new parents. The color scheme is also very nice as it’s neutral tones that with our decor and it isn’t weird off the wall colors. Our baby loves it so very much. She’s went from sleeping 2-3 hours at a time to sleeping 5-6! I recommend this product to anyone with a young baby or anyone expecting. It’s truly a wonderful product!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nighttime feedings now easier- August 6, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love this bassinet! It was really easy to put together. The instructions were clear, and it all snapped together easily. I love how easy it is to glide it back and forth over my bed to pull the baby closer or further away from me even on my carpet. The bar being able to go down on the one side makes it so I can easily get the baby in and out but I don't have to worry about any of my blankets or pillows accidentally falling into his bed area while I'm sleeping. My baby likes being able to sleep right against the side of things, so I like the mesh knowing he can still breath just fine. Such a great bassinet for baby!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.