HALO BassiNest Glide Sleeper Bassinet - Mosaic
Available online only
- Special leg design allows this bassinet to slide effortlessly on virtually any surface, including carpeted floors
- Side wall lowers so that you can easily reach the baby; lowering bedside walls automatically lock in upright position to keep little one safe
- 4-point base adjusts to fit under most beds 22" to 34" high; the base requires just 32" of clearance from the wall, making it perfect for tight spaces
- Coordinating sheet is made from polyester for comfort and easy cleaning; the sheet can be wiped clean with a damp cloth or washed with a machine
- Comes with two storage pockets to ensure that diapers and other baby essentials are always within close reach
- JPMA certified mattress is waterproof and contains no dangerous flame retardants
- Recommended for tots up to five months old; cease usage if your baby starts pulling up, rolling over, or pushing up to kneeling position
- Safety reminder: Never use soft bedding such as loose blankets, bumpers, pillows, and positioners in the BassiNest; wearable blankets are suggested to keep your baby warm
- Screws for Assembly
- Instruction Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 90 reviewers who responded, 86 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Features!!- August 10, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love the HALO bassinest glide sleeper it glides easily to bring my son close and visible at eye level , The sidewall lowers and returns automatically to an upright position for safety, it glides easily across all floor types and does not scratch or damage floors , it has convenient storage pockets , it doesn’t take up a lot of space, it includes coordinating polyester fitted sheet , height adjustable to fit 24” -34” high , there are four height positions and each is indicated by notches in the upper base the base will click into place when secure , the HALO bassinest glide sleeper makes me feel secure knowing my baby is within arms reach !!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best baby product!- August 6, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Everyone knows that having a baby can be difficult. This bassinet truly makes things SO much easier. It will slide right next to your bed and you can glide it closer when the baby needs to be picked up. This product has made nights with our baby so much easier. The design is SO innovative. It’s seriously a must for new parents. The color scheme is also very nice as it’s neutral tones that with our decor and it isn’t weird off the wall colors. Our baby loves it so very much. She’s went from sleeping 2-3 hours at a time to sleeping 5-6! I recommend this product to anyone with a young baby or anyone expecting. It’s truly a wonderful product!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not level- July 5, 2021
This product is not level. Purchased in March 2021 and my baby arrived June 2021 and I have not been able to use as he rolls onto his side, due to the product not him rolling, immediately. He sleeps in the same sleep sack in his crib and is not able to move to his side even when he’s wiggling his legs. I have seen all over the Internet now (what to expect pregnancy app, Reddit, etc.) that this is happening to people. I saw all the good reviews here and am so sad I missed the other review warnings. Don’t take this as a “one bad review”, think twice before buying this.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report