HALO BassiNest Swivel Sleeper Essentia Bassinet - Nautical Net
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Part of the Essentia series by HALO
- Recommended for newborns up to 5 months old, and up to a weight of 20lb., or until the infant shows signs of rolling over, pulling up, or pushing up to a kneeling position
- 360-degree rotation and swivel lets you easily adjust the bassinet to bring your baby closer to you without disturbing their sleep
- Side wall lowers so that you can easily reach the baby; lowering bedside walls automatically lock in upright position to keep little one safe
- Breathable mesh walls provide ample airflow to help keep your baby safe all night long
- Sturdy base features a 4-point adjustment from 24" to 34" to match the height of your bed
- Low profile requires 32" clearance from walls and easily tucks under your bed, making it ideal for small living spaces
- Storage pocket keeps diapers, wipes, a change of clothes close at hand
- Included 100% polyester fitted sheet that wipes clean and is machine-washable
- Polyurethane mattress pad offers protection against spills and other messes
- Wipes clean with a damp cloth
- Width: 114.3cm; height: 119.38cm; depth: 114.3cm
- Safety reminder: Never use soft bedding such as loose blankets, bumpers, pillows, and positioners in the BassiNest; wearable blankets are suggested to keep your baby warm
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 19 reviewers who responded, 18 would recommend this product.
- Great Product- January 26, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Halo Bassinest is a very nice swivel sleeper. I like how nice this swivel sleeper is and the quality of it is very nice. However, the Halo Bassinest sleeper is very easy to assemble and very sturdy. One of pros I like about it is, that I can put my baby close to me at night and watch over her while she sleeps. Another thing about the swivel bassinest sleeper is that is very soft on the inside. Nonetheless, this is a great sleeper for your babies and you can move it to wherever you want to. Overall, I will definitely recommend this product because, I think great Bassinest and I'm just amaze how well this product is. Great Halo Bassinest swivel sleeper.
- Amazing bassinet.- February 3, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] There are so many options out there now, but. I absolutely love this one. It was easy to put together. Just follow the instructions. I'm sure that if you needed to, you could find a video that would walk you through it. I love that I can slide the legs under the bed and havw it even closer to me. One of the best features is the swivel. You can swivel it so it goes over your bed and makes it easier to do things from the bed. Like changing a diaper or simply checking to make sure they are fine. I find it comforting that my baby is safe 8n the bassinet, at the same time I can have him very close to me if I need to lay down and check up on sleep. I also love the pattern on it. One of the best bassinets out there.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love love love! Best product- February 2, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I ordered this with low expectations as this was my 3rd child and I didn’t anticipate this being different that any other bassinet. But it is my favorite baby purchase of all time. I have a tall bed, and it adjusted to the correct level for him to be sleeping right next to my face. The side drops with pushing so I can comfortably lay my arm across and have it on him while we’re both in bed. It’s the safest alternative to co-sleeping as he’s in his own space and I’m in mine but we’re just as close. The swivel makes it easy to move it and stand up. It’s the best quality, comes with its own sheet, which washes like new every time with no staining. He’s very relaxed and comfortable in it, and I love the design. I will recommend this to every single new mom I meet!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.