HALO BassiNest Swivel Sleeper Premiere Bassinet - Pebble
Available online only
Sold out in nearby stores
Showing 0 stores near M5G 2C3
- Part of the Premiere series by HALO
- Recommended for newborns up to 5 months old, and up to a weight of 20lb., or until the infant shows signs of rolling over, pulling up, or pushing up to a kneeling position
- 360-degree rotation and swivel lets you easily adjust the bassinet to bring your baby closer to you without disturbing their sleep
- Soothing centre (requires 3 AA batteries, sold separately) with nightlights, 4 soothing sounds, and 2 levels of vibration help your baby relax before bedtime
- Side wall lowers so that you can easily reach the baby; lowering bedside walls automatically lock in upright position to keep little one safe
- Breathable mesh walls provide ample airflow to help keep your baby safe all night long
- Sturdy base features a 4-point adjustment from 24" to 34" to match the height of your bed
- Low profile requires 32" clearance from walls and easily tucks under your bed, making it ideal for small living spaces
- Storage pocket keeps diapers, wipes, a change of clothes close at hand
- Included 100% polyester fitted sheet that wipes clean and is machine-washable
- Polyurethane mattress pad offers protection against spills and other messes
- Wipes clean with a damp cloth
- Width: 114.3cm; height: 119.38cm; depth: 114.3cm
- Safety reminder: Never use soft bedding such as loose blankets, bumpers, pillows, and positioners in the BassiNest; wearable blankets are suggested to keep your baby warm
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 25 reviewers who responded, 25 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A Basinet Above All- February 11, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] You know, I've seen quite a few basinets before but nothing nearly as premium as this one is. The construction is very sturdy with a front fold down arm for easy pickup. This thing is HEAVY and rock solid. Very comfortable mat that comes with it and has controls for sound and vibration. This thing is the Cadillac of basinets!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bassinest- January 16, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Halo bassinest swivel sleeper allows mother and baby to sleep closely without worry of sleeping in the same bed. This premiere series allows 380 degree swivel, height control, an improved base, has ppckets and many more amazing features. Insert comes out to be used outside the bassinest and is washable. It features an amazing soothing center with 2 vibration levels, soothing sounds and amber lighting to help calm your baby to sleep. This is a great product for newborns up to 6 months. I would recommend this product to friends and family.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Helps Our Newborn Sleep Better & Longer!- April 13, 2020
After using my sister-in-law's Halo BassiNest, we fell in love with the quality and the ease of having our newborn son sleep in our room. With the new Premiere Series of the Swivel Sleeper, it's only gotten better! The vibration, night light, and nature sounds help me get him back to sleep after his 3 am feedings and the ability to swivel him 360 and lowering the side wall allows for easy feedings. I'm able to pull the BassiNest close, check on my son, and push him back to safety when he's asleep. This product has helped my son sleep 5-6 hour chunks of the night by 5 weeks old - we are so thankful for that! I would totally reccomend this to other mammas out there looking for sleep solutions for thier newborns - it's been great for us!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still my favorite bassinet!- February 21, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I had the premiere bassinet with my daughter 5 years ago and knew I wanted the same for this child. The biggest difference that I’ve noticed between the newer and older models is the legs. I constantly stubbed my toes on the legs but these legs are thinner and more even on the ground, so no more hurt toes in the middle of the night! I read some other reviews about it not being flat or symmetrical, I’ve had no issues with that. The hardest part to install was the side bars, but once those wet clipped into place the rest was super easy. The sides being able to bend down and the vibrating features are my favorite and the reason I prefer halo bassinets.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- High quality baby bassinest sleeper!- January 14, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The process to set-up this bassinet was very simple to follow. It only took about 10 minutes from start to finish following the instructions. The design of this baby bassinet is beautiful and very modern! I really love the fact that it swivels back and forth if you need to get out of bed. It also adjusts to the height of your bed. It comes with a small box on the front that allows you to hit a button and turn on a night light, noise maker and vibration. The night light is not very bright but it is enough for pitch black rooms to turn on and see the baby at night if needed. The only thing I think needs improvement is the weight of the Bassinest. It is pretty heavy and bulky to move. Overall, I think this is a MUST-HAVE item for new moms that want to have their baby near during the night or nap-time. I highly recommend this product!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
We can only accept returns that are unopened and still in the original packaging. Returns cannot be accepted in store, so please call 1-866-853-1168 to request a return pickup.Learn more about returns