HALO BassiNest Swivel Sleeper Premiere Bassinet - Pebble
Available online only
- Part of the Premiere series by HALO
- Recommended for newborns up to 5 months old, and up to a weight of 20lb., or until the infant shows signs of rolling over, pulling up, or pushing up to a kneeling position
- 360-degree rotation and swivel lets you easily adjust the bassinet to bring your baby closer to you without disturbing their sleep
- Soothing centre (requires 3 AA batteries, sold separately) with nightlights, 4 soothing sounds, and 2 levels of vibration help your baby relax before bedtime
- Side wall lowers so that you can easily reach the baby; lowering bedside walls automatically lock in upright position to keep little one safe
- Breathable mesh walls provide ample airflow to help keep your baby safe all night long
- Sturdy base features a 4-point adjustment from 24" to 34" to match the height of your bed
- Low profile requires 32" clearance from walls and easily tucks under your bed, making it ideal for small living spaces
- Storage pocket keeps diapers, wipes, a change of clothes close at hand
- Included 100% polyester fitted sheet that wipes clean and is machine-washable
- Polyurethane mattress pad offers protection against spills and other messes
- Wipes clean with a damp cloth
- Width: 114.3cm; height: 119.38cm; depth: 114.3cm
- Safety reminder: Never use soft bedding such as loose blankets, bumpers, pillows, and positioners in the BassiNest; wearable blankets are suggested to keep your baby warm
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 24 reviewers who responded, 24 would recommend this product.
- Still my favorite bassinet!- February 21, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I had the premiere bassinet with my daughter 5 years ago and knew I wanted the same for this child. The biggest difference that I’ve noticed between the newer and older models is the legs. I constantly stubbed my toes on the legs but these legs are thinner and more even on the ground, so no more hurt toes in the middle of the night! I read some other reviews about it not being flat or symmetrical, I’ve had no issues with that. The hardest part to install was the side bars, but once those wet clipped into place the rest was super easy. The sides being able to bend down and the vibrating features are my favorite and the reason I prefer halo bassinets.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing product- March 25, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I recently had a daughter and this bassinet has been a lifesaver. We wanted to cosleep for the first few months so we can keep an eye on her throughout the night. This bassinet is easy to assemble and takes up minimal space in your room. The swivel feature is great as it doesn't require constant moving around. There are mesh walls that are safe sleep approved. Another great feature is that it has a lowering bedside wall so you can easily pick up or tend to your baby. It also has a soother included that has two nightlights, two vibration features, and four soothing sounds. If you're looking for a high quality bassinet you can count on for your newborn, this is an incredible option.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely love- January 12, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We have always kept the baby in our room, but never loved the idea of cosleeping for safety reasons. This is so perfect. You can raise or.lower it so it is literally right next to you, but baby is safe in it's own space. This bassinet turns 360 degrees, so you are able to get in and out of bed without disturbing your baby. It is mesh so no worries about baby being smothered. The sidewall also raises and lowers, giving you complete access to your baby from your bed! They thought of everything! It has a nightlight, soothing sounds, vibration, everything babies love to be soothed with. This is the best bassinet we have ever used. Ot is so convinent in the middle of the night to use. I very much recommend this to all new moms.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.