HALO SleepSack Polyester Wearable Blanket - 12 to 18 Months - Dinos
Available online only
- Recommended age: 12 months to 18 months
- Size Large fits babies from 22 lb. to 28 lb.
- Warmth rating: 1.5 TOG
- Goes on over regular sleepwear as a safe replacement for loose blankets and can't be kicked off
- Roomy sack supports continued hip development
- Sleeveless design helps to prevent overheating
- "Back Is Best” embroidery reminds parents to put baby to sleep on their back
- Two-way zipper that unzips from the bottom makes diaper changes easy while keeping baby swaddled
- Crafted from polyester micro-fleece for breathable coziness
- Machine-wash and tumble-dry on low to clean
- SleepSack Wearable Blanket
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Disappointing step back- September 26, 2021
We enjoyed one of the prior models, but the changes made have been a major step backwards. No longer is there a dual zipper. Instead you have to connect the zipper around the neck and zip down. That may make changing diapers a bit easier, but it is more difficult to actually put the baby in the sack. Additionally the arm holes are a bit tight, further impacting the ease of putting the baby in the sack. If you have a chance to get the older, dual-zipper version, I would recommend, but definitely would not recommend the current version