Hamilton Beach 1.5qt Ice Cream Maker (68880C) - White
Available online only
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- Make delicious ice cream, frozen yogurt, gelato, sorbet, and more in 20 to 30 minutes
- Fully automatic ice cream maker means no stirring, ice, or salt required
- Compact 1.5 quart bowl freezes in less than 4 hours and fits easily in your freezer
- Extra-large opening so you can add ingredients easily
- Recipes included so you can start making your favourite frozen treats in a flash
- Hamilton Ice Cream Maker
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 23 reviewers who responded, 22 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great ice cream maker for the price- December 22, 2020
Great ice cream machine. Only downside is it doesn't regulate temperature like the expensive ones, instead this one's bowl has to be frozen for eight hours minimum before churning can begin. Makes great ice cream when done right, took us a few tries to achieve silky smooth ice cream. Just don't add too much or it won't churn, churns up to four cups of a custard or mixture at most. Would be great if pieces were dishwasher safe, but over all this ice cream maker is great for kids and beginners. Would recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy but makes amazing ice cream- May 29, 2020
This is SO loud. I put a towel or something under it so it isn't so loud as it churns but the ice cream it puts out is DELICIOUS. There is one thing though, it says it can make up to 4 cups of liquid mix at a time but I find that it doesn't properly freeze all the way, so I either make a half batch of the recipe or only use half at a time in the machine. If you do that, it freezes PERFECTLY but will crystallize if you do the full batch. Anyways, totally worth the sound, makes great ice cream.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Makes great ice cream- June 22, 2019
I think every senior should have one of these. I use it 2 or 3 times a week. Easy to use, no mess with water and salt. Ice cream is delicious, makes just enough for 2 people,, 2 or 3 servings, depending portions. I even bought my parents one of these. had sent out to Calif. And the price does not brake the bank. Just make sure you keep the container nice and cold, I keep mine in the freezer. So it is always cold enough and ready to use..Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.