Hamilton Beach 14-Settings Digital Multi Cooker - 4.5Qt
Available online only
- Multi-cooker provides all the functionality of a rice cooker, slow cooker, steamer, and more
- 4.5-quart capacity has plenty of room to prepare family-sized batches of your favourite foods
- Intuitive push-button controls allow you to switch easily between cooking methods for simple operation
- Fourteen pre-programmed settings make it simple to choose the right setting for any meal
- Easy rice and hot cereal options deliver perfectly cooked white rice, brown rice, oatmeal, grits, and other foods
- Low and high slow cook settings deliver the convenience and tender results of a traditional slow cooker
- Saute and soup function lets you saute your veggies and simmer your soups for easy dishes with maximum flavour
- Steam basket doubles as a rice rinser and makes quick work of preparing healthy vegetables, poultry, or seafood
- Keep warm and delay start functions help to ensure your food is ready when you are
- Removable non-stick inner pot goes right into the dishwasher for easy cleanup
- Includes steaming basket, rice paddle, and measuring cup
- Steaming Basket
- Rice Paddle
- Multi Cooker
- Measuring Cup
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 12 reviewers who responded, 12 would recommend this product.
- One Pot Cooking- December 19, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received the multi cooker about a month ago and have used it several times. I cooked about a cup of rice and it was really fluffy. It is so easy since the cooker turns to warm automatically when rice is done and keeps it fresh. I liked being able to sear ground beef, adding other ingredients to make chili and then turning the pot to simmer. Simmer mode is great for adding flavor to soup. Minimal instructions came with the pot so it took me some time to learn how to use it. I really wish a cookbook for the multi cooker had been included because I am having to guess how to use it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must have addition to the Kitchen Cache!- December 14, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I had heard so much about this product and was very excited to try it out for myself. With the first use was extremely impressed with the results. Simple instructions made start up a cinch. I initially worried about the results of such a short, intense cooking time. No worries! Everything I have tried has turned out perfectly from the simplest of rice , over night delay-timed oatmeal, to fancy Korean beef. Our family's busy schedule and needing to cook rice daily for an aging pet make this product a daily go to. Looking forward to more experimenting with my new kitchen favorite!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loving it!- December 29, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am enjoying the Multi-cooker so far. It has been great for fuss-free, perfect hard-boiled eggs and steaming potatoes for mashed potatoes. It has many more features I have not yet had a chance to try but look forward to using, especially the quinoa setting! It has a nice deep pot, but the steamer basket is a little shallow. It does not have a pressure cooker option. The instruction manual that came with it has only basic getting-started instructions and does not contain details about each of the many functions. Additional research online is needed to maximize its use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.