Hamilton Beach 4-Slice Toaster Oven - 0.39 cu.ft. - Black
Available online only
- Ideal for all your toasting, heating, and small baking needs
- Adjustable temperature ranges from 150 - 450ºF
- Warm, Bake, Broil, and Toast settings allow you to prepare a variety of foods
- Bagel function toasts just the cut side of the bagel and warms the round side
- Crumb tray can be removed for easy cleanup
- Designed to fit up to a 9-inch pizza, 4 slices of bread, and more
- Equipped with a 30-minute cooking timer or use the stay-on mode for continuous cooking
- Ready bell and automatic shutoff feature lets you get to your food just when it's sizzling to perfection
- Dual rack positions offer versatility and the ability to put foods closer to the broiler
- Includes oven rack and bake pan, and slide-out crumb tray
- Shiny, stainless steel exterior with chrome-plated knob controls and curved front
- Bake Pan
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 23 reviewers who responded, 22 would recommend this product.
- Great value for the money- October 22, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Hamilton Beach 4-slice toaster oven is attractive, compact, and would fit well on any counter top. For bagel lovers, the bagel toaster is a very nice feature. The oven maintains an even temperature. The toaster toasts English muffins well, although standard breads toast somewhat unevenly. The removable crumb catcher is handy feature. However, II think that for older people, or people with vision problems, larger control dials would be an improvement. Overall, I am very pleased with the performance of the Hamilton Beach 4-Slice Toaster Oven. And I think it is a great value.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love this "oven"!- October 11, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received this toaster oven at no charge. I've never had a toaster oven before; I never thought I needed one. I have an oven, a toaster, and a microwave, so why would I need a toaster oven? Why indeed. I gave away my toaster, it's too warm to use my oven, and my microwave is slowing down and losing power. I love my new toaster oven! Besides toast (duh) it makes fantastic melted cheese sandwiches, cooks pizza like a pro (no more cold pizza from delivery), reheats leftovers, and is easy to clean. What more could you ask?Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's great!- October 11, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] There's clear printing of temperatures and functions around the knobs. I really like being able to pull out the crumb tray, and is easy to clean overall. Making toast is tricky but think that putting rack on top level is best but it must be watched closely. I started with the lightest setting, then went darker in small increments. Potatoes bake much quicker in this one compared to my very old toaster oven. It looks good on the counter, doesn't take up a lot of space, and it's a nice size for just the two of usYes, I would recommend this to a friend.