Hamilton Beach Belgian Style Flip Waffle Maker - Stainless Steel
- Flipping action makes restaurant-quality, thick, fluffy waffles
- Adjustable browning control makes the waffle crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside
- Belgian-style grids are non-stick for effortless release
- Indicator lights let you know when the waffle maker is on and ready to cook
- Lids lock securely in place during cooking and the removable drip tray catches any overflow to prevent a mess
- Non-stick grids are easily cleaned with a simple wipe down and the drip tray is dishwasher safe
- Features brushed stainless steel housing with a cool-touch handle
- Manufacturer offers a 5-year limited warranty
- Waffle Maker
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 23 reviewers who responded, 21 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Waffles- March 22, 2017
I use this waffle maker every now and again. Works great and is compact for storing. I make fruit filled waffles using a box mix and it is really easy to use. I do wish the plate were removable so I could give them a real washing every now and again, and also it seems to take a bit longer that other waffle makers to cook, but for the price/value, I am very happy with it. To keep the waffles crispy while cooking multiples, I put a plate in the oven on about 200 degrees and they stay fresh and crispy for our whole family to eat together. I would recommend this to small families or couples, who do not need to make large batches at one time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good little waffle maker- January 1, 2020
I have used this a couple of time and like the results. The only thing I regret is ordering a waffle maker that doesn't have removable waffle plates. Realised this too late. But so far it cleans up quite easy so not being removable is not an issue. Yet!
Not helpful (1)Report
- Love it!- January 18, 2014
So this review may be a little one-sided because this is the first waffle maker I've ever owned. With that being said, I make waffles once a week. The machine is super easy to use, fairly easy to clean. My only complaint would be that it's not easy to remove all of the leftover waffle mix from it. It would be easier if the parts were easily removable to throw in the dishwasher, but don't know if they even make that yet. :)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.