Hamilton Beach Drip Programmable Coffee Maker - 12-Cup - Black/Stainless Steel
Available online only
- 12-cup capacity capable of brewing coffee for a large crowd
- Auto Pause 'N Serve pauses brewing and lets you take a sip to make sure the taste is just right
- Brew strength selector with 3 adjustable brew strengths - regular, robust, and 1-4 cups - for brewing according to your choice of taste
- Easy-view water window for monitoring the water level inside the coffee maker
- Adjustable keep-warm mode with 3 options - high, low and warm - lets you control the temperature of your coffee
- Cone filter provides improved extraction and greater flavour
- Easy-pour carafe with lid and handles allows dripless transferring to cups
- Programmable LCD clock with auto-shut off lets you relish your coffee as soon as you wake up and turns off the coffee maker automatically when not in use
- Removable cone-shaped dishwasher safe brew basket offers worry-free maintenance
- Stainless steel build ensures longevity of the coffee maker
- 12 Cup Programmable SS Coffeemaker
- Use and Care Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 23 reviewers who responded, 23 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great priduct- July 3, 2021
This coffeemaker is excellent in every way! Especially like how you can adjust the warming plate temperature (the coffee never gets that scumy stuff floating on top!) and the black plastic 'lip protector' (? not sure what else to call it) so there is zero staining around the top. The coffee strength can be adjusted as well. When my old coffeemaker died, I went through every cone basket coffeemaker (my one nonnegotiable requirement) in town, but they were all substandard/disappointing so I went out on a limb (for me) and ordered this one, sight unseen and couldn't be more pleased with its performance!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good Product- October 8, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Overall design is good. The first time I ran water through it per instructions clock timer face fogged up while in the brew cycle, but that stopped by the time I brewed a real pot of coffee. I really like the heat control for the warmer plate as well as the extra lip on the inside of the carafe. The lift out basket is a little difficult for me to get back into position. Would be helpful, but not necessary a "beeper" to let us know when coffee is ready. I do know it brews a better tasting pot of coffee..I like the cone shape filters. I would highly recommend this product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Simple Features- October 10, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I actually love this coffee maker. It is very simple to use and the auto function was easy to figure out without reading a manual. I have not had any issues with the carafe dripping or spilling out when pouring the water in the reservoir or pouring a cup of coffee, it is practically mess free. The only thing that I have found that someone might complain about is that the coffee temperature is only 168 degrees but it is not a big deal to me. I don't like my coffee boiling hot anyways, in my opinion it is perfect. My husband even likes this coffee maker over the much more expensive one sitting next to it on the counter. I would recommend this to anyone that wants a nice, mess free and easy to operate coffee maker.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.