Hamilton Beach Egg Cooker - Black
Available online only
- Cooks up to 7 eggs at once and cooks them soft, medium, and hard boiled
- Separate, dishwasher safe egg poaching tray lets you poach up to 3 eggs
- Built-in timer with audible tone lets you know when the eggs are done
- Includes a water measuring cup and piercing tool to check doneness
- Egg Cooker
- Egg Poaching Tray
- Water Measuring Cup with Piercing Tool
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- very disappointed...- May 5, 2014
I was very excited to purchase this because I hated to dig under the cabinet to pull out a small pot to use for just a few eggs. It did great...for a couple of weeks. Now mind you, I read the directions of everything I buy so I don't screw up anything, making it unreturnable. First, it started overboiling the water right out of the plate. I had a mess all over my counter and floor. Then, it actually started to overcook the bottoms of the eggs; half of the shell was brown. And on hard boil, the inside was still a little gooey. Finally, the plate is rusted, even though I wiped it dry after each use. So, returned it to the store. Maybe I just got a lemon; don't know. But, I guess I'll go back to using a regular saucepan to boil my eggs as I'm not too sure I want to try another one or even a different brand.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Mine is great.- January 1, 2017
I've had mine for several weeks and have used it several times per week. Do far, I've had no trouble at all. It cooks the egg as desired. I've done hard and soft boiled and poached.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- No guesswork- January 23, 2018
Easy to set up and use. Good instructions and you are alerted when eggs are ready. The egg timer is easy to clean and takes little room to store.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.