Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker - 12-Cup - Black
- 2-in-1 coffee maker can brew a full pot or single cup using fresh grounds or K-Cup packs
- Carafe (full pot) side brews up to 12 cups of coffee using grounds
- Programmable clock and timer with a convenient 2-hour keep warm cycle and automatic shut-off
- Brew options include regular strength and bold
- Automatic pause and serve feature when the carafe is removed
- Single-serve side brews up to 10oz. when using K-Cup packs, and 14oz. when using grounds
- Accommodates travel mugs up to 8" tall
- 2 easy-fill reservoirs with windows to view water levels
- Includes a gold tone permanent carafe filter and is compatible with Melitta #1 small paper filters
- Includes a single-serve K-Cup pack holder and single serve brew basket for grounds
- Removable cup rest doubles as a storage space for single-serve packs or the single-serve brew basket
- Single-Serve Pack Holder
- Brew Basket
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 40 reviewers who responded, 32 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best Coffee Maker Ever!- March 2, 2020
I’ve had this product for a week now. It is the first coffee maker I’ve owned that doesn’t drip when you pour. Coffee is nice & hot. Attractive appliance. Eliminates the need for having both a pot & a single serve pot on the counter. I had read a few reviews complaining about unit leaking after a few months so I contacted the company & was told they have resigned & solved that problem.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Electronic Buzz Noise when switched ON- June 22, 2020
I bought this 2 days back from Milton Ontario. Lovely machine with the dual feature (single vs multi brew). The only thing I am not sure if it is this machine or across the board is the "electronic buzz noise" when the machine is switched on. It is kind of annoying to keep the machine plugged in. Hamilton Beach - can you please respond and advise if this is an isolated issue or is this a part of the manufacturing.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Loving it- June 8, 2021
My partner uses the single-use pods all the time and it's very useful for when you want just one cup of coffee. When we have time to have coffee together we use the carafe (sometimes with a timer which is convenient and nice to wake up to the smell and the sound of coffee brewing, but it brews very quickly so we don't use the timer that often). I was slightly worried that it might start spewing out water after awhile (a few people had written this in their reviews), but thankfully nothing of that sort has happened in the last 7 months that we had it. We LOVE this machine so much, and it makes very good coffee!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report