Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Single Serve Coffee Maker - Black
- Single-serve brewer makes up to 10oz. with your favourite K-cup or 14oz. with your own coffee grounds in the reusable grounds basket
- Easy-to-fill reservoir and water-level window make it effortless to maintain the right amount of water
- Adjustable and removable cup rest also serves as a storage container to hold the brew basket or pod holder when not in use
- K-Cup piercing assembling removes easily to clean and prevent clogs
- One-touch brewing and automatic shut-off make operation a breeze
- Single Serve Coffee Maker
- Pod Holder
- Brew Basket
- User and Care Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 393 reviewers who responded, 346 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Coffee - Reliable- January 9, 2019
My Keurig coffee maker was expensive, difficult to clean and broke after six months. The Hamilton Beach Flexbrew single cup machine costs half as much, is easy to clean and it is very reliable IF kept clean. It takes just three minutes to produce a great cup of coffee. Cleaning is easy. My town has water thick with minerals so I use PUR filtered water. It takes just two minutes a week to remove and clean the top and bottom needles. And, once a month, run vinegar through the machine to remove mineral buildup. The power light blinks when the needles are clogged. A two minute cleaning and you are making coffee again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great One Cup Maker- April 30, 2018
The FlexBrew makes great tasting coffee. It is better than other K-cup machines I've had because it is easy and fast to remove and clean the top and bottom needle assemblies. I use PUR filtered water to avoid mineral buildup. Running a cup of vinegar through monthly cleans out any minerals. A few off-brand cups have leaked grounds when their thick plastic was not fully punctured by the top and bottom needles. Closing the lid on such cups HARD solved the problem for one brand, the other brand I returned. Some brands of cups use a paper mesh instead of hard plastic. Those always work fine. The coffee maker is a bit slow but the great flavor is worth the wait.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So Far So Good!- September 20, 2019
There really isn't much to say here. It makes a decent (and very hot!) cup of coffee ranging from small mugs all the way up to travel size. The cup for using your own grounds works just fine and is easy to clean. I've only had it a month so far and I'd wager that it's been used maybe 90 times between everyone here. But, in that short period of time, I haven't had any issues at all. If I do I will be sure to update this review. It is a fairly inexpensive coffee maker so I am not expecting it to last 10 years, but if I can get a few years out of I'd say it would be money well spent. After all, it does make some pretty good coffee. Better than I was expecting for the money, to be honest.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.