Hamilton Beach Bowl-Scraping Food Processor - 10-Cup - 450-Watt
Sold out online
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- 450 watts of power, strong enough for all your processing needs
- Wide inlet chute processes more food faster and provides evenly cut, whole slices of fruits and vegetables, or even cheese
- Blades and accessories store in bowl for convenience, and ease of access
- Dishwasher-safe bowl, lid, and blades for easy clean up
- Includes a 5 year warranty from Hamilton Beach
- Hamilton Beach Food Processor
- Use and Care Manual
- 5 year Hamilton Beach warranty
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 73 reviewers who responded, 69 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- a fantastic machean- July 7, 2013
OMG..What a wonderful processor!!!!! I had a Black & Decker for years and when it broke I researched for quite some time before I decided on this one. And I'm so glad I did. It is so easy and half as loud as my B&D. It grates cheese in seconds makes great pie crust and the scraper is a good addition! Can't say any thing bad about it! It's wonderful!!! I had to order it because the store doesn't carry it but it only took 4 days to get here and no shipping which I liked. I didn't want to pay a fortune for one which I had done before. I am a happy camper with this one and you will be to. :0)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy to Clean!- June 28, 2020
I've only had one food processor - and that was an old hand-me-down that was so heavy I had trouble lifting it. This Hamilton Beach processor is light weight and had more power than the old one. Best of all, it's super easy to clean! The second time I used this, the plastic knob broke. I emailed Hamilton Beach who was extremely helpful in getting a replacement. I especially love the bowl scraper that you manually turn to help bring food stuck to the sides of the bowl back down into the mix.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as easy as I expected- September 25, 2015
First off- this was my very first food processor so I had high expectations with a relatively low budget.... It shreds food, as promised. And the scraper attachment works. Cleaning it is about what I expected- not too hard but not super easy either. As far as the blades. I have had the same results no matter what blade I use, I end up with mush. I take full responsibility for this as I think I was shredding for too long. As I said, my first food processor and I'm still learning.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.