Hamilton Beach Dual Breakfast Sandwich Maker
- Cooks breakfast sandwiches in under 5 minutes
- Cooks up to 2 breakfast sandwiches at once
- Fits English muffins, biscuits, and most bagel sizes
- Choose from endless combinations of eggs, bacon, cheese, and more
- Built-in timer ensures you never overcook your breakfast again
- Power on and Preheat light indicates when it’s time to start cooking
- Cool-touch exterior ensures added safety
- Non-stick parts are removable and dishwasher safe for easy clean up
- Includes a 5 year warranty from Hamilton Beach
- Hamilton Beach Sandwich Maker
- 5 year Hamilton Beach warranty
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 17 reviewers who responded, 17 would recommend this product.
- The BEST Sandwich Maker!!!- January 4, 2021
This appliance was ENTHUSIASTICALLY recommended to us by a busy mom of 2 active kids. She had the single maker, but was on the hunt for the double. I came home that night, inspired by her excitement, googled around, and ended up ordering for the first time online (due to Covid) from BEST BUY. The breakfast maker was delivered fast and easy, just like the yummy sandwiches it yields!!! If you like A&W bacon n eggers as much as we do, THIS IS THE SANDWICH MAKER FOR YOU!!! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED ORDERING THIS BUDGET-FRIENDLY, EASY TO USE (AND, CLEAN!) APPLIANCE THROUGH BEST BUY!!! ENJOY YOUR WAY THROUGH BREAKFAST, EASY PEASEY!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Very good value- December 14, 2016
A simple device that simply works. It is convenient to be able to make two of these sandwiches at the same time, and have both ready to eat in just 5-6 minutes. You can vary what you add to the basic egg 'n' muffin to suit both vegetarians and/or meat-eaters. A breeze to clean afterwards. The built-in timer helps the easily-distracted. I definitely recommend this, and am happy with it.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Became a "Can't Live Without" item- October 3, 2016
So easy and convenient! We have become so used to being able to plug this in, put the sandwich components together and then wait for the finished product! I don't think we could ever go back to doing it the time consuming way... Well, we could go back, but we would never want to do so. It seems it get used at least once a day in our household, sometimes multiple times a day.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.