Hamilton Beach Hot Cereal/Rice Cooker - 20-Cup
Available online only
- Generous 20-cup capacity makes it easy to prepare meals for a crowd
- Fuzzy Logic sensors make fine adjustments to the temperature and cooking time to ensure perfection in every dish
- One-touch operation with keep-warm setting automatically cooks your food and keeps it warm until you're ready to serve
- 2-in-1 steamer basket lets you rinse rice or cook vegetables, fish, and more at the same time you are cooking your rice
- Heat/simmer function is designed for flavored rice mixes, beans, soups, and one-pot meals
- Indicator lights let you know at a glance if the rice is still cooking or keeping warm
- Countdown timer shows you how much cooking time is remaining at a glance
- 11-hour delayed start allows you to prep your meals well in advance
- Non-stick cooking pot features an air-tight sealed lid to prevent steam loss
- Hamilton Beach 20 Cup Rice Cooker
- User and Care Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfect Rice- September 21, 2017
This rice cooker was Exactly what ideas looking for. Perfect Rice and steamed veggies with little effort! I haven't tried to cook hot breakfast cereals yet, but it's coming soon.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Takes forever to cook- November 30, 2019
I have used several rice cookers in the past. By far this is the worst. Usually rice cook within 15 to 20 mins, but this cooker take over 45 minutes to cook.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great rice cooker for large family- July 2, 2016
It's great looking, matches all of my stainless steel appliances, and works great. I am very happy with this product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.