Hamilton Beach Stack and Press Food Processor - 3-Cup - 350 Watt
Available online only
- Press lid for chopping, mixing, and mincing action to prepare relishes, dips, spreads, sauces, and even baby food
- Can handle onions, herbs, nuts, garlic, and more
- No twisting or locking means it's simple to use
- Stainless steel chopping/mixing blades and a powerful 350-watt motor can get the job done in a jiffy
- Features an oil dispenser in lid
- Hideaway cord reduces countertop clutter
- Sleek, modern design is functional and attractive
- Bowl, lid, and blade are dishwasher safe for a convenient clean
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 76 reviewers who responded, 72 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The Rocket- December 11, 2020
This is the best little chopper I've ever owned! Little rocket!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice and compact!- December 2, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This chopper is perfect for me and for my family! This is compact but so powerful. It's not that loud too. I cook hamburg steak, potsticker and lot of food needed chopped onions, garlic and veggie.To chop onion by hand makes me cry everytime and also make my hand get eczema.But not anymore. This small machine save my time and make my food taste better.I wonder why I didn't get it before.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's bigger than expected!- May 13, 2020
I've been using it and I love how easy it is to use. Also when I received it I realized it was bigger than expected, it's a good chop machine, compare the size on this pic with a hand sanitizer lolYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- powerful, simple, handy for those small jobs- July 3, 2020
Often need to do just a little. My regular food chopper has lots of parts (all of which need to be washed every time) and everything has to be set up perfectly for it to work. This chopper is VERY easy to use - 3 pieces! Perfect for chopping up an onion or even a chocolate bar (chocolate shavings for on a cake). Push down to start so only one setting. But that's normally all I use. Very powerful. The 3 parts go in the dishwasher and it's compact and easy to store. Wish I'd bought it a couple of years ago!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simple, Easy, and Quick!- December 6, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I'm amazed at what the Stack and Press Chopper can do! I've used it to make salsa and it works great! You can chop up the onions, tomatoes, peppers, and do it simply and quickly! Just load your food in, press down on the top, and within seconds you have chopped, diced, or pureed food. The longer you press on the top, the finer the food will become. So few parts makes clean up easy! Because of it's small size, it's a great item for small kitchens too! I highly recommend this Hamilton Beach product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.