Hamilton Beach Steamer (11550)
Available online only
- Full-size garment steamer is 1500 watts which provides quick steam output
- The large 2.5L water tank provides up to 90 minutes of continuous steam
- The water tank features a handle and is easy to fill
- Heats up in less than one minutes so that there is no need to wait
- The integrated garment hanger is easy to use and the retractable pole design is for simple, easy storage
- The 5' flexible, insulated hose won't get too hot when in use
- Includes a fabric crease tool and bristle brush for upholstery
- Built-in rolling casters makes it easy to move around the room
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Just perfect!- August 25, 2015
I am very pleased with this product. It does a great job and is easy and fast to use. Now I do not have to pull out my ironing board anymore, I just hang the cloth on the holder and steam. It's a trusted brand name Hamilton Beach. Most of my small appliances in the kitchen are also Hamilton Beach and they has never let me down. Delivery from Best Buy was fast and secure as always. I'm very happy with the product and Best Buy's service.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Steams more than fabric- March 31, 2021
The build quality is flimsy. The base does not house the water tank properly and safely when compared to other similarly priced garment steamer. The hose, even though it's covered in braided/weaved chord to protect from the steam and heat, it heats up within seconds of it starting to steam. The plastic handle that releases the steam gets also very hot. Because of the lack of coiled support coming out of the base of the hose, the hose gets easily bent and the steam gets blocked from coming out to the stop causing large drops of water to spill when straightened out and moved in any direction. The steam also captures any lint even after cleaning after every use and tends to build up around the area surrounding the steam holes causing any white fabric being steamed to get stained if any picked up mess gets steamed onto the fabric. Additionally, the cord at the bottom unravels within a couple of weeks.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good product so far- April 29, 2015
I have not been using this product for a long time yet, but it is a good product so far.. The price is very cheap compared to some product of this kind and it outperform alot of them, I cant say if it will continue to work good as it is right now in a long term, but yet I am satisfied!
Not helpful (0)Report